Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
It is a place that has unique characteristics such as its infrastructure and environment because it has a museum in the form of a maloca where you can find magnificent and unique pre-Columbian pieces in addition to its surroundings and landscape, because geographically we are within the IQUAQUE National Park Reserve , which in Chibcha language means "VIGOROUS MOUNTAIN", was in the Amerindian era a cultural epicenter; As a sacred territory it represented, for the Muiscas, the universe in continuous regeneration: birth, fertility, fertility and initiation, a symbol of ascent and interior knowledge.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The main host is a plastic artist who has worked from a very young age in ceramic, sculpture and painting techniques.
In addition to curating the archaeological procedures exhibition at the AQUIMIN ancestral museum, which has a collection of more than 500 pieces in pre-Columbian pottery.
Tybyn Eco Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 7 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Reception from 12:00 to 23:00 View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Fitness Centre
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Steam Room
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Currency Exchange
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Internet café
- Late check-out
- Reception (limited hours)
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Wake-up calls
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>