Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
At our U inn Berlin Hostel you’ll find free and fast wifi, a fully equipped kitchen, a comfy lounge with a garden and reading lamps on every bedside as well as newly renovated, light-flooded and clean rooms. All rooms, from single-, double-, three-bed rooms to classic five-, six- and eight-bed dorms for the shoestring backpacker, are worth their salt
and the ideal accommodation for everyone. Our cosy wooden beds with comfy mattresses will provide you with a good night sleep and all dorms
are equipped with safe lockers.
Due to its exciting history Berlin has not got a real city centre but several districts each with their own unique character. Amongst young Berliners and travellers the three most popular districts are Friedrichshain, Kreuzberg and Neukölln. We’re located right in the centre of trendy Friedrichshain.
Check out the city with our bicycles for rent. Our friendly staff will help you out, if you’re in need for recommendations for local bars, sights, or interesting events.
To be friendly and open with each other is important to us, consequently we oppose any forms of exclusion based on sexual, political, or religious orientation. We welcome especially members of the LGBTQ+ community.
If you set out to explore our Hostel’s surrounding area, you’ll find plenty of vintage-shops, lovingly equipped cafe’s, little flea markets, yoga schools, lots of kebab shops, all varieties of distinctive bars and organic shops, all of which have the unique feel, smell and character of the Friedrichshain area.
In our lounge you’ll find a flat-screen tv, movies, books, board games as well as a wii console and an Xbox for a relaxing evening. If you rather drink a freshly brewed cappuccino in our garden in the hammock or a chilled local beer in our spacious, fully equipped kitchen you can relax after a long day of discoveries in the city. The chances are good to meet other Berlin-travellers to chat and socialise with. We are organizing a get together every evening, so if you are into meeting new people that’s a great opportunity to meet up to explore Berlin´s
exciting night-life together.
Whatever you’re up to, we hope you’ll have fun and will help you to get the best out of Berlin’s pulsating night-life. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free City Tour
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Linen Not Included
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Towels Not Included
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>