U inn Berlin Hostel

8.7
Fabulous 1288 Total Reviews

3rd Jul 2018
8.0

A very clean and compact hostel with no 'spreading out' but still with the freedom to enjoy Berlin's night life. I didn't stay long enough to judge whether you could sleep all day without too much disruption. You must wait in the tv room to book in, not because you are bad, but because the reception is tiny and the tourist tax a pain to calculate. The large garden compensates for inside and the kitchen caters to individual needs. Report hassle to reception immediately.

• alistairyves7252
  • Canada, Male, 25-30
3rd Jul 2018
7.4

Small hostel in a really nice neighbourhood. We had a private room and we did enjoy our stay. The only comment would be regarding the helpfullness of the staff. We went 3 times at the front desk to ask easy questions about Berlin and the answer was always I don’t know, without even looking it up. I think the customer service should be improve.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
2nd Jul 2018
7.1

Unfortunately I was a little disappointed. After reading reviews I expected more. Although easy to access via public transport, it was not as central as I'd hoped. There was also only 2 plugs in a 6 bed.I'd read that the breakfast was good value, which I have to strongly disagree with, although just €3, it was bread, jam and a coffee. The atmosphere was quiet, and when we returned in the evenings, all lights were off (not just rooms ALL lights). Overall it was good value, but lower expectations.

• kevincarroll094866
  • USA, Male, 25-30
1st Jul 2018

Low-key, diverse set of people working and staying there, great location, good vibes. I was in Europe 5 weeks and Berlin was at the very end of my trip- this was the best one I stayed in. It’s not a party hostel but there are so many places close by if you want to go out. Definitely recommended

• aarontoch3706
  • USA, Male, 25-30
30th Jun 2018

This is THE place to be (forget all the rest). Quiet; great location, lovely staff members (thanks for the great conversations). This hostel was designed for travelers and is not just a hole in the wall. It’s a great place.

• USA, Male, 31-40
30th Jun 2018

Great hostel. Small and friendly. Awesome staff. When in Berlin, go to U Inn!

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
20th Jun 2018

Honestly this was the best hostel I had ever been in and I can’t wait to return to Berlin to stay again! It’s lovely, with an amazing lounge and the whole place is so clean and pretty! I loved the atmosphere and it was close to the above ground train and the underground allowing you to get absolutely anywhere super easily!

Thank you! It was a pleasure having you here!

• Sweden, Female, 25-30
14th Jun 2018

This was a great hostel. It was small, friendly, and super easy to socialise and relax. The socialising was easygoing, made easier by the way they set up the communal areas. I would recommend highly recommend this hostel, unless you are someone who prefers to keep to themselves. It is a small place so you get to know most people that are staying there. The staff are also friendly and approachable. Beds were comfortable, bathrooms were clean (amazing showers). WIFI worked consistently. 10/10!

We are very happy to hear that you had a great stay with us and looking forward to be your host again in the future!!!

• England, Male, 18-24
12th Jun 2018

Quality hostel with great amenities. I really enjoyed my time at this hostel, all the staff were incredibly helpful (especially Ellie) and there was a big, clean, kitchen as well as a common room and an outdoor garden. About a 5 minutes walk to public transport and convenient for the city centre as well as nearby clubs. I'll definitely return again.

Thanks so much! I´ll let Ellie know!! Glad you had a good time in our kitchen, the lounge and the garden!!..Also happy to hear that you enjoyed our vibrant neighbour hood! Please feel always welcome back here!!

• BeccaB1996
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
11th Jun 2018

Great place to meet people, close to public transportation, very clean, very friendly staff, nice vibes, beautiful common space and kitchen. Highly recommend!

Thanks for your nice rating! We are happy to hear you were having a great time and hope to see you again some day!

×