U inn Berlin Hostel

Superb 1230 Total Reviews

• ingaberidze775866
  • Georgia, Female, 31-40
19th Apr 2018

I liked this place becauseeit has a friendly staff, great location and what’s more important the rooms are comfortable and clean. I’ d strongly recommend to visit this hostel.

• Serbia, Male, 31-40
8th Apr 2018

Very nice hostel. I booked 7 nights, and had a pleasant stay.

• Paraguay, Male, 25-30
5th Apr 2018

It was my first time in this hostel and i only stayed one night, but from now on, every time I travel to Berlin I'm going to stay here. First off, the location is terrific. Underground and Overground trains are a short walk away, got all kind of affordable restaurants to try out, and even 4 supermarkets to choose from in a nearby shopping mall. Wish I could have stayed longer! Facilities are cozy, especially the kitchen, which is always spotless. Staff is knowledgeable and incredibly helpful!

• hoopervictoria5790
  • USA, Couple, 25-30
30th Mar 2018

U Inn was clean and everyone was friendly. My only complaint would be that everything you want to do is at least a train ride away. I guess that’s to be expected with how big Berlin is. The train station isn’t far, but just automatically factor in at least 30 minutes travel time for everywhere you want to go.

• Australia, Male, 31-40
29th Mar 2018

Had an excellent stay at U Inn hostel! What can I say? Well let's start with the location that is only a short walk to many of the coolest bars and restaurants in Berlin.Also, the staff are lovely and I felt warm and comforting the moment I walked in the door. It felt like an old friend I haven't seen in years or that feeling of nostalgia going to my family's holiday house for the summer. To sum up, u will get warm fuzzy feelings from the great location and hospitality of this fine establishment

• Australia, Female, 25-30
29th Mar 2018

Staff were friendly, facilities well kept and the atmosphere at the hostel was fun. Perfectly located in Friedrichshain, close to good clubs, bars and shops. Would definitely recommend this place to friends and stay again next time I'm in Berlin!

2nd Nov 2017

I really enjoyed my stay at U Inn Berlin Hostel. The area is quite far from the bus station/West Berlin (40 min), but 20 min from Alexanderplatz. I didn't mind this, as Berlin is huge anyways. I met so many interesting people in this hostel, had great conversations, and felt safe to leave some stuff in the room. I even ran into a friend that I had met traveling in France. I would definitely stay here again, and great price. The reception was nice and the guy working the day shift was cool :-)

2nd Nov 2017

Really cosy nice little hostel, lovely staff and friendly atmosphere great for meeting others, clean facilities, close to transport and bars. I had a fabulous stay here. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
23rd Oct 2017

This was a nice hostel a little far from the tourist destinations but it was a nice location and really close to the train station to get into the city. The hostel had a good atmosphere and they tried to make daily events, some of which seemed fun and others were a bit average. The kitchen area was good and it was close to supermarkets so cooking was a good option. The staff seemed friendly and helpful. There was a good mix of long term and short staying guests

×