U inn Berlin Hostel

• dakeim19833522
  • USA, Male, 31-40
19th Sep 2018
6.6

Wi-Fi only worked in common area. Shower areas lacked in privacy. Staff was helpful and friendly.

9th Sep 2018

Very helpful staff. Relaxed vibe with lots of chats with fellow hostellers. Good nights sleep with thoughtful guests. WiFi patchy but adequate. Good kitchen with value breakfast option. Highly recommend especially for solo hostellers.

• davidcarmon1906
  • Hungary, Male, 25-30
7th Sep 2018

very nice place. good atmosphere.

• Denmark, Female, 31-40
6th Sep 2018

Nice location and helpful staff. I was only there for 1 night and just needed a bed for the night, but got a good night's sleep for a very reasonable price. The hostel seemed friendly and social, but still possible to have a quiet rest at night. Only thing I missed was more power sockets in the room, but that was a very minor annoyance, and I would consider staying there again if coming back to Berlin.

• zozococo4204627
  • USA, Female, 25-30
4th Sep 2018
8.0

U Inn was super cute really nice common area and kitchen facilities. More of a chill hosel then party hostel but I met some really cool people while staying there, I actually extended my stay. Loved the vibe.

• Malaysia, Female, 25-30
27th Aug 2018

The staff are very friendly and helpful. The location is walking distance from good food, entertainment and transportation. The hostel has a very homey feeling to it. And the location is perfect - not noisy, away from the busy streets and my sleep quality is not affected.

• Finland, Mixed Group, 31-40
24th Aug 2018
8.0

Hostel was nice and cosy. Not so nearby all the main attractions but by bike we were able to reach everything pretty easily.

Thank you for the nice review. Hopefully you still had a good time here. We'd love to host you again :)

• Australia, Female, 18-24
21st Aug 2018

Felt very comfortable and at home straight away. Highly recommend this place. Don’t forget to ask about Ross’s pub crawl, one of the highlights of our stay

Thank you for the review! And we'll make sure to tell our staff about how you liked the pub crawl especially ;)

• seytan692922
  • Australia, Male, 31-40
18th Aug 2018

Awesome place! Would 100% stay again. A million times better tha All In Hostel. This place has vibes and energy! Meet great people and make new friends. Loved it.

Thank you, that's really nice of you! We'd be happy to host you again :)

• giselaivana
  • Argentina, Female, 31-40
17th Aug 2018
7.1

Have just 2 plugs in a room of 5, don’t like that. 2 showers for all hostel, WiFi never worked in my stay there, I stayed 5 nights. A girl in Saturday morning said me that it was my phone, but they should check the connection cause another girl in my room had the same problem. I left some things in the fridge one morning and at afternoon they dissapeared. So, I never used the fridge again. Location is great. But I wouldn’t come back. No atmoaphere there

Thank you for the honest review. We are always trying to improve so this is helpful. About the fridges: We clean them regular so your food might have gotten cleaned out by accident, we apologize for that.

×