Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
An adaptable studio space with elevated bed and sleek, multi-use furniture that allows you to transform your place to suit your style and mood! Studios differ slightly in configuration and avg 20 m². Kitchenette, HDTV, Double Bed, En suite, double glazed windows, wall desk, fan, linen all included.
Unlimited WIFI Spacious self-contained studios with kitchenette and en suite bathroom Quality fit-out and furnishings All bills (water, electricity and gas) included Coin operated washing and drying facilities Outside communal courtyard with BBQ yummy!!
• Check in time any time after 2:00 pm
• Check out time is 10:00 am
• Any cancellation/no show within 1 day of arrival, will be charged a cancellation fee equal to their first nights stay.
• Please note that this property is self-check in and that there is no staff onsite.
• No daily service
• It is provide 1 set of towels and 1 set of linen per Stay
• Please leave the keys inside the room on the bedside table
• The property is smoke free and an additional $250 AUD cleaning fee will be payable if you smoke in your room
• There is a noise curfew at 10 pm, all residents must keep noise to a minimum after this time and consider the other guests
• No parties under any circumstances. A $500 AUD penalty fee will be applied to your bill if this notice is disregarded View House Rules
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Key Card Access
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Hire
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>