USA Hostels San Francisco

Superb 6558 Total Reviews

• katherine-may1285
  • England, Female, 18-24
11th Sep 2018

Absolutely loved this hostel! Clean bathrooms, comfy rooms and wonderful staff. Lots of different activities to get stuck into - the walking tour with Poonam was brilliant and really gave you a good introduction to the city! The atmosphere was great and the common areas were perfect to meet fellow travellers, plus the cooked meals (for $5 or $10) were delicious. Would highly recommend - felt very safe here as a solo female traveller and would definitely return.

Thank you for the great feedback. We will make sure to give Poonam her kudos!

• Wales, Couple, 31-40
10th Sep 2018

Everything you could want for somewhere to stay in the city, I don’t know why you would ever bother with a hotel!

• Jonpbatista6532
  • USA, Male, 31-40
10th Sep 2018

This was a surprisingly great time. This was my first time at a hostel so I had no idea what to expect. The place was clean and the front desk was super friendly. The basement are has a lot of different activities to keep everyone occupied. I especially liked the different nightly activities to keep everyone engaged and socialize. First night was wine night and my second night was a bar crawl. I would definitely stay again next time I visit SF.

• Portugal, Male, 31-40
8th Sep 2018

Nice hotel in walking distance to the main attractions. Stayed on a shared bedroom with 4. Staff was very friendly and helpful! Bedrooms were clean and beds were high enough to put small luggage underneath. The personal lights and power sockets were also great. This was not a cheap hostel, but it is not a cheap city and location was pretty good.

• England, Male, 25-30
5th Sep 2018
5.1

No coffee or juice available for my whole 6 days stay which is not acceptable especially when I paid so much each night. The hostel is also one of the most unsociable hostels I have ever stayed in perhaps due to it being so large, additionally the staff were the biggest issue, they appeared to lack any form of social skills to the point where i would say hello and not even receive a hello back in 6 days ! (kitchen staff in particular) they only seemed interested in talking to girls.

Thank you for the feedback. We take guest feedback seriously and want to ensure all guests feel at home when staying with us. We will be sure to look into the concerns that you mention and address appropriately.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
4th Sep 2018

Stayed at this place for four nights on my first trip to San Fran. The staff are super friendly and helpful and they’re strict on security. Room was clean, modern and had everything you need. Best of all is the common room with pool table and the in-house activities like $1 beer and hotdog nights and pub crawls. Free Walking tour with Poonam is also excellent and gives a great introduction to the city. Made some great friends here and have some great memories from my time in San Fran.

• veronicard473559
  • New Zealand, Female, 18-24
4th Sep 2018

I have enjoyed it here! I have done a group activity everyday and they have been great. Poonam's walking tour was really great, and I learnt a lot from it! She knew so much about the area and gave us lots of really good advice about SF. This morning I did the biking tour with Sean which was good! I'm glad I did it. Location was really handy to everything.

3rd Sep 2018

Great staff and service, very friendly and they really care.

Thank you for the comments. We are glad you enjoyed your stay.

• Chile, Male, 25-30
1st Sep 2018

just stayed for a day, but was really nice!

31st Aug 2018

The gentleman that checked us in was extremely kind and patient. However, the best part of our experience was the walking tour with Poonam. Poonam was extremely fun, knowledgeable, and overall excellent tour guide!!

×