Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Run by the members of the erstwhile family of Borundra (near Jodhpur) under the able and experienced guidance of wing commander Bhim Singh Rathore and his charming wife Aarti Rathore. Umaid Mahal castle has exclusive and artistically furnished rooms, modern amenities and a cuisine to suit every taste buds.
Umaid Mahal offers a wide range of personalized services and facilities to help make your stay in Jaipur a memorable one.
The guesthouse has a delectable range of Indian cuisine on offer. Enjoy the food prepared for you by our traditional cooks and supervised by the lady of the house while absorbing the traditional ambience of our cosy and private dining room. You could also choose to sit outside and eat while enjoying a puppet show.
Our modern business center has everything you need. While you may choose to stay in your room to make long distance calls, we also have an Internet Cafe where you can surf the net, chat with friends, and exchange email while enjoying a quite cup of coffee.
Umaid Mahal offers you a wide variety of accommodation ranging from Standard rooms to Suites that will suit every budget.
Our rooms at Umaid Mahal been designed and furnished to showcase the skill and expertise of Rajasthani artisans.
We look forward to welcoming you. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Currency Exchange
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Meals Available
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>