Unicorn Hostel

8.5
Fabulous 436 Total Reviews

17th Feb 2018
7.1

An adequate hostel in a location convenient for public transport. The bathrooms are good and clean, as is the basic kitchen. The staff is helpful but sometimes elusive. There were mosquitoes in the dorm one night. Don't rely on the directions given in the Hostelworld email to find the hostel. They are inadequate and misleading. Use Googlemaps instead.

8th Sep 2017
4.6

Good location (close to the night market), but that's about all it has going for it. There was zero atmosphere (I was the only person staying there one night!), and the staff was a bit awkward and unfriendly. Also, I found a cockroach in the room!! I actually ended up leaving Taichung a day earlier than planned, partially because I was so unhappy here.

thank for you review , and sorry about when you come to Unicorn, we dont have the other guest :( and I'm sorry we also affect your mood , If you have a chance to return to Taichung, I hope you can give us a chance to compensate you , many thx :)

×