Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Uniq Roma Guesthouse is located just 3 minutes from the Vittorio Emanuele metro station. From here you will be able to reach the Trevi Fountain, Piazza di Spagna in just 10/12 minutes.
Great location for people who want the nearest Termini station to go to the airport.
The rooms in the guest house are equipped with a kettle. Every room is equipped with a shared bathroom with free toiletries. All units at Uniq Termini Guesthouse are fitted with a flat-screen TV with satellite channels.
Uniq Guesthouse policies and conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Check in from 13:00 to 21:00 .
Check out until 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival
Taxes not included - 10.00%
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 3.50 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included - 3 EUR per person per day.
Reception opened from 10:00 to 21:00
Late check-in charged 20,00 EUR per room
Maximum stay 14 days View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Airport Transfers
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>