Unity Hostel

Fabulous 1487 Total Reviews

• davoreggy2869
  • Croatia, Male, 31-40
12th Jul 2018

Great place to stay for a very reasonable rate. The staff were great about me leaving my stuff until the evening when I had to catch a bus

9th Jul 2018
8.0

The room I stayed in was huge. There were no doors, just the side walls on the shower, so the floor was always very wet. Except for one guy who was manic, staff was very helpful to me, I needed several documents printed which they did for me. Don't know why, but people didn't hang out in the common room/reception area very much. Location is straight up the street from a major metro stop.

• Belgium, Female, 18-24
20th Jun 2018
7.4

Security was bad! My purse was stolen whilst I was sitting in our dorm room and the staff said there was nothing they could do about it. The security camera's covered the front door but not the entrance of the dorms. He could have lived in the building, known the code of the front door from staying there once or slipped in, but when we walked passed a few days later the front door was wide open. Anyone can walk in and out, I did not feel safe anymore (the guy was also being creepy and touchy).

• alexandradencker6785
  • USA, Couple, 18-24
18th Jun 2018

I had a great stay at unity! The staff was very helpful and it had a dry homey feel! It was clean and quaint. If you’re looking for a more chill atmosphere that’s close to all the pubs and going out events this is defientely it!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
16th Jun 2018
5.4

Great location however no atmosphere not great for a single traveller. 1 bathroom and 1 shower to share between 14 guests. Okay brekkie cereal and toast. Was reasonably clean.

• Australia, All Female Group, 18-24
30th May 2018
2.0

Please take this review seriously and reconsider your option of staying here. Most unsafe I’ve ever felt on my trip. The apartment they are using next door was simply used for men over the age of 40 to go while they came down from whatever they were on. Very very dirty as well. Felt tingles on my body the whole night like there were small insects in the mattress. We cancelled and left after one night.

• Gfaramaz
  • France, Couple, 25-30
22nd May 2018

Amazing experience. We are traveling by bike so it is not always easy to go on with the bikes all our stuff when we are staying in cities. But thanks to the great staff there we fell relaxed. The facilities are good and clean. The breakfast is a good value too. 10/10 will go there again.

2nd May 2018

Best hostel breakfast I've ever gotten.

• Slovenia, Female, 18-24
30th Apr 2018

It's a nice hostel close to everything, staff was nice AND it includes a nice breakfast!

29th Apr 2018

Great location close to pretty much everything cool.. and very friendly staff. Good free breakfast as well :)

×