Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Our hostel, situated in one of the nicest parts of the Hungarian capital, Budapest, awaits its guests from the beginning of July until the end of August. We have single, double and three-bedded rooms, as well as a small restaurant and bar where we ensure you relaxation. We are reasonably priced and in a great location to explore the city!
Nearby the hostel, which operates as a university hostel during the rest of the year, you can find the famous Heroes' Square , the City Park with the Zoo , the Széchenyi bath and several museums (Museum of Transportation, Museum of Fine Arts, Art Hall).
You can reach the centre by a pleasant 20-30-minute walk, which shortens to 10 minutes if using public transport. Keleti Pályaudvar (Eastern Railway Station), where international trains arrive and depart, too, can be found some hundred meters from the hostel.
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Linen Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Hire
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Pool Table
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Included
Hostelworld Mobile Apps
Book on the go with the new Hostelworld mobile apps.
Search and book more than 36,000 properties in over 170 countries, from anywhere.
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>