Unplan Kagurazaka

Superb 504 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 504 Total Reviews

24th May 2018

Great hostel! The only downside for me personally is that its located in a pretty quite neighborhood. But no matter what, you will need to ride the metro alot in Tokyo to get around. So not a huge issue.

• brookemaddock5263
  • Australia, All Female Group, 25-30
17th May 2018

Amazing and very helpful staff; incredibly clean; great atmosphere; close to a train station and ask for the staff where to get okonomiyaki, it’s the best we’ve had all trip (kurumi)

• rmrssc29481
  • USA, Male, 18-24
17th May 2018

Staff was incredibly kind and welcoming. The place is so neat and clean. The bathrooms are fantastic too

• Australia, Mixed Group, 25-30
14th May 2018

Unplan is one of the best hostels I’ve stayed in. The staff were helpful and exceptionally friendly and the facilities were lovely and clean. The location was quiet but it was very easy to get anywhere in Tokyo. Would absolutely recommend this hostel.

• Scotland, Male, 25-30
9th May 2018

Stayed in 5 hostels all over Japan and 2 in Tokyo during our 2 week trip and UNPLAN was by far the best! The staff were all really friendly and great fun. Shoutout to Miko & Subin! So insanely clean and beautiful. The rooms were the best hostel rooms I’ve ever stayed in, I don’t say that lightly. Great privacy. Walking distance from Shinjuku if you miss that last train Home too. 100% be staying here when we return! Oh the the breakfast, best bread I’ve ever had in my life.❤️

• USA, Female, 18-24
8th May 2018

Love this place!!! The staff is super great and I forgot my shoes there but they are sending them to me!! Great location too.

• kstamatopoulos995905
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
8th May 2018

We had a great time here! Clean, secure, very friendly staff, and good location for getting around Tokyo. We would definitely stay here again!

• England, Male, 18-24
8th May 2018

Such an amazing place, staff were so helpful, especially Alex! Great vibes and super chilled out. Couldn't have asked for a better hostel for my first trip to Tokyo!

• mimilambo
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
29th Apr 2018

Awesome hostel with the most helpful and accomodate staff! Everyone is so friendly! Loved my stay here!

• sphchee159
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
28th Apr 2018

The best hostel between two hostels that I’ve stayed at and perfect location. It’s tucked away in a cute street and everything is so close. I was impressed with how clean it was and they provided a phone I could use to tether data which was a lifesaver. I would book this hostel again and it’s definitely my favourite. I’ve met some of the coolest friends here and they have great activities. I also love they provide breakfast so you don’t starve. Bravo Unplan.

×