Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Urban Camper Copenhagen - Terms & Conditions
The reception works 24-hours.
Cancellation policy: 48-hours before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 15:00 to 23:00. If you will arrive after midnight, please let us know :)
Check out before 11:00 .
All reservations are charged 48 hours prior to arrival
Linen and towel included.
We do not accept customers younger than 15 years of age (From 15 to 18 years old - just a company of a responsible adult and only in private rooms).
Non smoking. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free City Tour
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Bicycle Hire
- Express check-in / out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
- Board Games
- Games Room
- Pool Table
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>