Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is directly at the bus station in Surat Thani Town. So a perfect place to rest after a long bus journey or to gather new energy for the upcoming journey.
On the ground floor there is a large lounge to relax and make friends. There we have a big TV with Netflix and the possibility to listen music. And of course we offer a free wifi in all our rooms.
The night market is less than 10 minutes walk away and offers a variety of traditional Thai cuisine and other delicacies.
We offer our guests tickets for bus, flight and ferry in all directions. Especially popular are trips to the islands of Koh Tao, Koh Pha Ngan, Koh Samui and the National Park.
On request we offer one-day trips to nearby places like Datfa Waterfall, Wangkho River, Khamin Cave and many more.
All our crew are speaking English and Thai and can help you to plan your stay.
Things to note
1) Check in from 14:00
2) Check out Before 12:00
3) Reception working hours: 24 hours
4) Payment on Arrival: Cash only
5) Cancellation or amendment must be made 1 day in advance prior to arrival.
6) Breakfast is included
7) NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>