Urbany Hostel Barcelona

• mesihovicaida5427
  • Bosnia And Herzegovina, Female, 31-40
13th Oct 2018
6.0

Hostel is overpriced considering location & condition.. The staff is not that nice except one girl with short blonde hair ( she is amazing), & there s one tall guy that is very nice.. two of them very helpful but the rest.. when asked sth.. feels like they r bothered When the hostel was booked, the rooms looked different from what it really is..

• Australia, Male, 25-30
11th Oct 2018
4.9

Took over an hour to get room keys to work, however staff did try their hardest to get it working. No WiFi in the lobby. Food was awful. Bed and room were fine but 1 bathroom for 6 people is not enough

• travelers92
  • USA, Female, 25-30
9th Oct 2018
4.0

THIS PLACE WAS COMPLETELY DISGUSTING! I’ve never been in an establishment where I felt like I couldn’t touch anything (that’s just how nasty it was). I was there for ONE HOUR and asked for a refund because there was no way I could stay there. The man at the reception said he would fully refund me and for me to wait to the side . I waited for 30mins and then he said “it’s too late now for full refund now.” And I only received one nights worth of a refund. I left almost in tears. NOT ACCEPTABLE.

• jramhormozian896015
  • Canada, Female, 25-30
8th Oct 2018
6.9

The hostel is not super far from the center, but there's alot of construction around it and not many restaurants. The staff were not rude, but they have no idea what a smile is either... Breakfast was a ridiculous 4€ for sausage and potatoes but no eggs and no fruits or yogourt.. But you can always eat out; a little croissant and coffee will be less expensive. And last but not least, I found a bed bug walking on my linens. But we had a 4 mixed dorm and we saw only one! Maybe it wasnt that..

• Costa Rica, Male, 41+
2nd Oct 2018
7.7

Overall it was a good experience with urbany hostel. Found the place to have good security and pretty clean.

• Scotland, Mixed Group, 25-30
29th Sep 2018

I got covered in bed bugs! Nightmare, but the building itself was beautiful, staff were nice!

• klemencadez8926
  • Slovenia, Male, 18-24
28th Sep 2018

The hostel was excellent It was my first time staying in a hostel alone and i loved it. The breakfast was great, the staff very helpful and my roomates and other people that stayed were very ql. I really enjoyed my stay and i recomend this hostel to anyone staying in Barcelona, good value for money in my opinion.

• England, Male, 25-30
27th Sep 2018
8.0

Upon checking in we were greeted by three girls behind the reception desk who made us feel welcomed. The rooms were cosy and the bathroom was sparkling clean, but it was quite cramped. I enjoyed my stay and it was conveniently located next to a train/metro stop that takes you to and from the airport along with the rest of Barcelona. Thank you!

• sydnierouleau4928
  • USA, Female, 18-24
27th Sep 2018

the only complaint i would have is that the keys kept messing up so i would have to go down to the front desk over and over to fix mine

• vmitchell456
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
22nd Sep 2018
3.1

After check-in, I started in the kitchen which was extremely dirty, the tables for eating were so sticky it seems like no one had wiped the tables in weeks. After moving to the movie area I was going through reviews again and noticed there were people complaining of BED BUGS! After confronting the front desk I was told two different stories and after asking if the entire building was treated I was told it wasn’t and only the effected floors were. After asking for a refund I was treated poorly.

×