Urbany Hostel Barcelona

• leannemcconnachie7991
  • Scotland, Female, 25-30
12th Jul 2018
6.6

The hostel is a little out of the way, but is fairly close to a mall/ Sagrada Familia. The staff weren’t the friendliest. My dorm was fine, locker layout was a bit strange so I was waking other guests up to get stuff out of my locker that could have been next to by bed? Bathroom was disgusting, I was there for 3 nights and it wasn’t cleaned once. The handle to the toilet door was broken but not fixed. Even although it’s the height of summer, this hostel wasn’t worth what I paid.

• ahmed_hussein_448651
  • Egypt, Male, 25-30
10th Jul 2018

Perfect in every detail

• USA, Female, 18-24
10th Jul 2018

Great visit. My friend and I are traveling after graduating from college. We were in a 6 person room. Was clean but very tight and warm. That said the staff were great and there was plenty of common spaces. We also enjoyed the $5 party bus to a club on the beach (Carpe Diem) which covered the club cover, transportation there and two drinks! Only other downside was the hostel is located farther from the main downtown/beach area. However is right by the metro!

• alicekwmason5420
  • England, Female, 18-24
6th Jul 2018

We absolutely loved our stay here! The rooms were very clean and comfortable, common areas were fun and sociable, and we had a great night out with the hostel. Although a bit out of the city centre, the hostel is steps away from public transportation that is the perfect way to travel around. We would definitely stay here again!

6th Jul 2018
5.7

Only one of the people on staff was actually helpful. The guy working at night was useless. There was a girl pouding on our door at 3am (not part of our room) to get back at us asking her to move the party from the hallway to the common room since we had an early flight and it was 1am. I'm all for a party hostel, but there are plenty of places to have the party in the building, not the hallway. Staff didn't seem to care.

• kristinehhansen5560
  • Denmark, Female, 18-24
1st Jul 2018

I had the best stay with my friend at this hostel. We stayed there for several days and met so many amazing people. Our roommates were only sweet and kind to us, and the staff too. Amazing atmosphere! Would recommend, 10/10.

1st Jul 2018

Very happy with my stay here. I switched rooms one night after extending my stay. The staff were very helpful and let me move into the new room early. Wifi kinda sucks on the top floor (12th floor) but besides that, everything was perfect. Even the free individual locker that opens with your room key was perfect.

• lkloppert7076
  • Germany, Male, 18-24
30th Jun 2018
4.9

This hostel was very bad! Dirty, the staff was more than unfriendly and there was no real atmosphere throughout the whole stay. I would always prefer to stay in a smaller hostel instead than one of these. Otherwise i would go to a hotel where it would be definately cleaner.

• avlombardi895428
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
29th Jun 2018
5.4

We ended up checking out an hour after we got there. The room was extremely dirty. There was hair around from other people, the shower was dirty. The toilet was dirty. It was gross. Also, the room had two single beds, thought when I booked that it was a double bed, but apparently they don’t have rooms with double beds. Ended up staying in a hotel for similar price. The room was so gross but they wouldn’t give us any of our money back. Not impressed at all. Will book hotels from now on.

• augustkalvesten865
  • Sweden, All Male Group, 18-24
29th Jun 2018
6.0

I stayed for 3 nights and every night I had to change rooms because they had double booked. That in itself would not have been a too big of a problem if it wasn't for how poorly the staff handled it. At first they had forgotten to tell us about it so they had opened our lockers and moved it themselves to another room, loosing a pair of sunglasses in the process which they claimed they knew nothing about. Maybe we were unlucky but we surely didn't get a good impression.

×