Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Nested in the heart of the intense natural beauty of the Osa Peninsula in Costa Rica, our lodge offers private fully equipped cabinas and “open air-river front dormitories”, private single bed room, and double private rooms, with all the kitchen amenities, featuring dry-compost toilets in all of our facilities. We recycle, compost and reuse all the gray waters. For this reason, we request for only biodegradable products to be used in our facilities, we offer them on site if needed.
Tours can be booked from the lodge to the Corcovado national park (we are located in front of one of the 4 entrances), as well as different tours leaving from our place; trail walks surrounding the park, gold panning tour-experience, several options for kayaking tours and whale watching in Puerto Jimenez. There is also several hikes you can do on your own and waterfalls to visit in our small village along with amazing views.
Another sustainable feature in our lodge is the option to order breakfast (8$) and dinner (15$) on site. The ingredients we use for our guests are ethically sourced, local and organic. We support small scale family farming and sustainable agricultural practices. We offer homemade recipes meals powered by the costarican project OrganikaCR. (www.organikacr.com) . On site we also offer bulk, package free, nonperishable food items for you to cook your meals.
Limited 3G internet is offered during the daytime (8am-18pm) in the community area.
Utopia Tica Sustainable Lodge Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 10:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
To confirm reservation full Payment needed via paypal 30 days before arrival . Please contact us to send you the paypal email account. An invoice can be send by message via hostelworld or directly by email."
Taxes not included - 13.00%.
Cancellation policy: 30 days before arrival.
Reception available from 06:00 to 18:00. View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Common Room
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Towels Not Included
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>