Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We will be more than glad to provide you with all the information you need to enjoy Rome and its beauties, to discover its secret corners and to stay, if you want, outside the usual tourist routes: not to be missed small restaurants, night pubs, pizzerias, ice cream parlors.
Vatican Point Break is a guesthouse much appreciated by Italian and foreign guests, particularly for the impeccable cleanness, the efficiency of services, the cordiality and helpfulness offered. We also have a partnership with a garage.
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Express check-in / out
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Accepted
- No Curfew
- Non Smoking
- Taxes Not Included
Things to Note
If your arrival time is different from the reception hours (10am-2pm), Please contact the property to arrange accordingly your check in time. For check-in after 10 pm you will be charged of 15 euros.
The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize credit cards requesting pre-authorization prior to arrival.
Tourist Tax is not included and it is of 3.50 euro per person per day
Air conditioning is not included and it is of 3,00 Euro per person per day
Breakfast is not included
In case of cancellation or modified up to 4 days before arrival date, no fee will be charged.
In case of no-show or late cancellation will be charged the entire amount of your reservation.
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>