Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
7 days cancellation notice in advance before check in date is for free booking cancellation. Cancel with 7 days prior to arrival date, will be charged 1 night penalty fees of the booking.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Lost and Damage guaranty will be cost at 1000 Baht per stay for the group at maximum of 7 days. Shall the group stay longer than 7 days, this fees will be calculate on every 7th days of total period of the booking. Please present this guaranty deposit in cash to the villa staff upon check - in with passport. Upon check - out the staff shall return this cash guaranty to you if there is no damage and lost occurring during your stay.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
The whole villa of three bedrooms will be reserved for the group stay in sharing 9 persons in 3 bedrooms, 2 shower rooms, 1 kitchen, and 1 living room.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The property is 1.9 km from Pattaya Floating Market. It is 24 km from U-Tapao Airport.
The house has a living room and two bathrooms. It comes with a cable TV, washing machine and tumble dryer. Shower facilities are included in the bathrooms.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: At least 3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check in from 14:00 to 23:00.hrs.
3. Check out before 12:00. hrs.
4. Payment upon arrival by: Thai Baht in Cash and Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, JCB, UnionPay).
5. Taxes: Vat 7% is included. Service Charge: 10% is included
6. Breakfast : Not included. We have full kitchen equipment for guest bring their own food and beverage (Refrigerator, spoon, folk, knife, cutting board, water glass, coffee cup, plates, bowls, knife, pot, oven, fryer, BBQ Charcoal stand).
7. General: Guest may give the cash deposit guaranty for lost and damage during their stay for US$15 or Baht 500 in cash upon arrival to the staff. The staff shall return to the guest upon check out if there has none damage and lost in the villa.
8. No Smoking.: Not allow inside the house. Guest can smoke at the outdoor front terrace.
9. Age restriction: 18 years old and above for solo traveler. Child age below 18 years old must travel with parent or major adult who age above 18 years old.
10. Reception working hours: The staff is not living in the property. The guest must inform their check in and check out time prior to arrival and departure at the villa. The staff will come as per guest check in time and check out time. The guest must inform the villa contact person and hostel world about their check in time and check out time. View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Hot Showers
- Linen Not Included
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (limited hours)
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>