Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The Hiearapolis and travertine site is just 5 to 10 minutes walk from the hotel and we also offer a free shuttle service to the side south entrance. The site is open 24 hours but there's not much to see after dark. İt costs 35 lira per person for entry and children are half price or free. The museum is 10 lira for entry and is open from 8am to 5pm, but is closed on Mondays.
The thermal pool in Hiearapolis is open until 6pm and is 35 lira for entry.
Each room here will provide you with air conditioning, electric kettle, a balcony and a minibar. Featuring a shower, private bathroom also comes with a hairdryer and bathrobes. You can enjoy city view and garden view from the room. Extras include a safety deposit box and ironing facilities.
Venus Suite Hotel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Check in from 11:00 to 20:00 .
Check out from 06:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
24 hour Reception.
Child friendly. 0-3 years old children free of charge.
If you have any further enquiries, please contact us. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryers
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Reading Light
- Swimming Pool
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Currency Exchange
- Fax Service
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>