Vertigo Centre

Fabulous 5107 Total Reviews

• jaweir8159
  • Canada, Mixed Group, 41+
13th Jul 2018

We only stayed overnight but it was perfect for us due to the proximity to the station. The staff was helpful and welcoming. Our daughter really liked the dorm and the fact that it is so open to the fresh air.

• snolen395875
  • USA, Female, 18-24
11th Jul 2018
5.4

The person the i was travelling with and I woke up the final day of our stay with bed bug bites. I was disgusted to say the least.

• Nuvanda
  • Germany, Mixed Group, 18-24
7th Jul 2018

Easily the best stay we had on our trip through France. The atmosphere was great and the staff was really friendly. The hostel is beautiful in its architecture and well decorated. The breakfast was great and affordable too. The location is nice as well, right next to both the train station and a Carrefour supermarket. Being near the trains means the beach is a thirty minute walk away though.

• telder19883072
  • USA, Mixed Group, 25-30
5th Jul 2018
7.7

The room was nice, but it looked out over a very busy street with lots of noise throughout the night. This made it difficult to sleep for us. Convenient to the sights and train station, but keep in mind that it can be loud.

• tommyjermyn
  • England, Male, 18-24
4th Jul 2018
7.4

The hostel is next to the station so it’s easily accessible, the 16 beds are comfortable however there is only 2 toilets which isn’t really enough. The WiFi works well in the room but it wouldn’t really work for me anywhere else in the hostel! There is no lock on the door and the lockers are tiny so the security isn’t particularly strong. The atmosphere can be good with the bar on sight, the breakfast looked great as well even though I didn’t try it. The marina is a 20 min walk away or so.

• maddogpicard
  • USA, Female, 18-24
3rd Jul 2018
8.0

The hostel itself is nice. Good vibes. But as soon as I stepped out of the hostel I got so many creepy looks the guys in the area. It’s felt very unsafe to be a female traveler on my own. The train station was the only nice thing about the area.

• lbarrera11012016
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
3rd Jul 2018
7.7

My idea to stay in the 16 bedroom dorm for the night after an early morning flight was definitely a bad one. It was very loud and the guy below my bunk was a huge snorer. Fortunately when I took the courage to go tell the staff about my problem, the guy found me a private room by chance. I really appreciated it. However, it’s still a downtown place so it was noisy either way. If you’re a deep sleeper you will have no problem with this place, but light sleepers beware.

• England, Female, 18-24
27th Jun 2018
8.0

Really lovely hostel but we weren’t a fan of the area as it wasn’t overly close to the beach and felt uncomfortable with local residents. Despite this, the staff were helpful and we enjoyed our stay.

• USA, Male, 25-30
27th Jun 2018
7.4

It was a great place and in a very convenient location close to the centreville and train station, the staff was very friendly and helpful. However, I stayed only one night and woke up with about 15 bed bug bites on both of my hands, feet, and waist. It may have just been unlucky because the hostel is otherwise fantastic, but that has really put a damper on the rest of my trip.

• dewetdutoit3039
  • South Africa, Male, 31-40
25th Jun 2018
7.4

Close to the metro station. Cool place!

×