Vertigo Vieux-Port

Fabulous 5697 Total Reviews
Fabulous 5697 Total Reviews

• Mexico, Female, 25-30
12th Feb 2018

Loved this place, excellent location.

• layachaouchi7145
  • England, Female, 18-24
10th Feb 2018

Lovely staff! Was difficult to judge when the shower would be hot but that’s hostel life!😊 overall a lovely stay with brekkie and kind folk around , awesome spot in Marseille for access to the metro and the Vieux-Port , music and awesome little streets adorned with bars shops and galleries walking distance in all directions , marvellous truly 🙂 merci !

• sksameer527
  • India, Male, 18-24
9th Feb 2018

The best thing about this place is, it is situated in front of the harbor and is very near to the railway station. All the important places for the tourists are situated nearby and you don't need to take a tram to visit half the places. The rooms are clean and the staff is very helpful. Breakfast was really good. I would perfectly recommend this place.

7th Feb 2018
7.1

Pros: Good location, pretty good price, and free (though unremarkable) breakfast. Cons: Our room had no heat (even though Marseille gets very cold in the winter) and the bunk beds were very creaky. Plus the WiFi was pretty slow. The general vibe is pretty depressing and the common areas aren’t very comfortable. If you’re just looking for a roof, a bed, and some food in the morning, though, Verigo will do just fine.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
7th Feb 2018

Love it! Will come back if I visit Marseille again.

• England, Male, 18-24
3rd Feb 2018

Great hostel, very well run and good location!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
30th Jan 2018
8.0

Pretty decent place, could imagine peak-season would really produce the goods. Good breaky and the rooms are nice with the single beds.

• Germany, Male, 41+
21st Jan 2018
7.4

In general that hostel is OK but unfortunately I have had a bad experience during my second night. My room was adjacent to the common room and I could not fall asleep because I heard noises coming from a TV. At 2:00 am I get up and I found a men sleeping on a sofa in the common area while a TV was on. I was furious, switched off the TV and went to bed. At 5:00 am I woke up because the TV was running again. I wonder why people who need a running TV to sleep has to use the common room in a hostel?

• mwellsn2624
  • USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
20th Jan 2018

Stayed here for one night and was very pleased! We were able to leave our bags in the luggage room when we got there the morning of our stay and then all day the next day before we headed home that night. Really great location. We had our own room with a private bathroom. Overall, would definitely recommend!!

15th Jan 2018

Desk staff gave me a recommendation to eat at a restaurant which gave me food poisoning and ruined the rest of my stay in Marseille. Also, not much of an atmosphere. Otherwise, everything was very good.

×