Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hosts of the house are originally from Palermo and South Korea, so they speak perfect Italian and Korean, also proper English and Spanish plus, improper French and Chinese. They run their guesthouse by themselves, so there are no cleaning ladies, 24 hour reception desk, or a chef. They try to make their guests to feel at home and also expect the same gentleness from their guests.
Great location but never quiet:
Vespa B&B is located in a building more than 400 years old, with ornate high ceilings, a beautiful terrace and spacious rooms with balconies. The house is in the historical centre so it is easy to walk everywhere. Palermo is a noisy city! And their location might not always help you to have a quiet night. If you need a quiet room they would like to recommend at least a 4 star hotel, which indicates they have sound proofing. Alternatively bring some ear plugs and they will work just fine.
Ideal guests for Vespa B&B:
People who would like to hear advice from local people. People who would like to stay in a classical house. People who are willing to share a house; kitchen, bathroom, living room, etc. People who are interested in; cooking, eating and washing the dishes. People who understand how to make other people laugh. People who would consider to go to the stadium in order to feel the local atmosphere even though they are not huge fans of football.
Check-In: 15:00 – 22:00 (Arrival time should be advised in advance.)
Check-Out: until 10:30
1. Please advise us what time you arrive in Palermo by flight, train, ferry, ... (if you don't, a reservation might be cancelled by the owners)
2. Late Check-in is NOT acceptable.
3. Cancellation Policy: 72 hours Advance Notice
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only (Taxes included)
5. Cleaning Time (11:30 ~ 13:30): House should be empty for proper cleaning.
6. Quiet Time (23:00 ~ 08:00): Please respect people who want to sleep. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Hot Tub
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Towels Not Included
- Washing Machine
- Bicycle Hire
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>