Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No refund on the booking fee.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Located in Sheffield, within 6 km of Motor-point Arena and 1.8 km of Crucible Theatre, Victoria Building B&B provides accommodation with free WiFi. The property is set 2.8 km from Bishop's House and 3.4 km from The Chimney House. The property is 5 km from Don Valley Stadium and 8 km from Meadowhall Shopping Centre.
All rooms have access to a shared bathroom and shared kitchen.
We also offer discounts for a longer stay. Please contact us if you wish to stay longer in our lovely hostel!
Victoria Building Hostel - Terms & Conditions
The reception works from 10 am to 11 pm.
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Breakfast not included.
Non smoking. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hair Dryers
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Security Lockers
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Security
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>