Victoria Falls Backpackers

Superb 392 Total Reviews

• krsabourin1852
  • USA, Female, 31-40
15th Jun 2018

I would definitely stay here again. Clean facilities, comfy beds, and safe and secure premises. Breakfast is basic but delicious and affordable. The staff really made our trip. J had the best advice for when to go see places and helped us with making reservations and calling taxis. The overall feel was very laid back and it is close enough that you can walk to town. Highly recommended.

4th Jun 2018

Amazing place, friendly staff, cosy atmosphere, location is a bit out of town center, which on other hand means you can see some wildlife all around. Best place in vic falls

• England, Female, 41+
2nd Jun 2018
7.1

I had a pleasant stay here it suited my needs for the time I was there. It would have been nice if breakfast was included in the price. All and all it met my needs

• georgelepp4069
  • England, Male, 25-30
10th May 2018

I can honestly say that this is one of the most wonderful places I have ever stayed in. It has a beautiful lay-out, incredible swimming pool and generally a great vibe. As a solo traveler I met some wonderful people here from all across the globe who I have since continued my travels with! I would highly recommend hiring the bikes and going to the big-tree. It turned out to be our own little safari where we saw elephants close up. The only negative is that you have to pay for the wi-fi.

• ericancurry9875
  • USA, Female, 25-30
27th Apr 2018

This place is paradise. I could have spent my whole trip lounging here. With the pool, hammocks, swing seats, lounge chairs, and the fire pit, it's a wonderful getaway. It's about a 30 minute walk to the falls, but $5 taxis pick you up and drop you off. Guinea fowl roam around all morning. You can treat yourself to a $30 massage and pedicures, facials, the works! The staff is sweet and helpful and the cafe is tasty and very handy. There's also a full kitchen!

• jjosephjess3907
  • England, Female, 25-30
23rd Apr 2018

Really helpful staff, great location. Perfect for a quick stopover to see the falls.

• asalisbury5791
  • USA, Female, 18-24
24th Mar 2018

Staying at Vic Falls Backpackers was one of the best decisions of our trip. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful: calling taxis, giving guidance on where to go, even ordering food in for us. Blessing was incredibly helpful in booking most of our activities. Very peaceful and quiet hostel perfect to unwind after a busy day. About a 15 minute walk from town, but the distance adds to the serenity. Enjoyed every bit of my experience here!

Thank you, was a pleasure having you all here! All the very best from all of us here at the VFBL! ....kind regards, J.

• Canada, Mixed Group, 31-40
23rd Mar 2018

Great place to stay. Very friendly staff. A lot of things to do at the hostel. Loved this hostel.

Loved this hostel What an awesome comment! Thank you

• South Africa, Male, 18-24
22nd Feb 2018

We had an incredible stay at the Victoria Falls Backpackers. The staff were super friendly, the facilities were clean and overall it was super pleasant. If you have doubts about booking, save yourself the time and just book here :)

Thank you, thank you, thank you :) .....kind regards, J

5th Jan 2018

Great amenities, great set up / layout. Only take cash for all the non-activity payments :\

Yes most activities can be paid for by card but balance of payments etc are cash only.....we're happy that you liked the layout / set up that we have here at the lodge :)

×