Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We offer Free car parking and free WiFi to our guests
Great location, a relaxing, small 14 bedroom lodge.
Fully equipped kitchen; Big BBQ area.
Large common room where you can relax, read, watch TV and/or plan your travels.
Internet access allows you to keep in contact with friends and family back home.
Laundry has washing machine, drier and an iron board for your convenience.
The lodge doesn't have 24 hour reception, but we do allow people to check in late/early if we are notified prior to your arrival. Victoria Park Lodge has two dorm types available - 4 beds and 6 beds. Individual lockers in the dorms. (provide your own lock)
The private room types available are single or double/twin.
Single rooms come with a comfortable single bed.
Double/twin rooms come with a double bed/two single bed
Bed sheets and linen are provided and all rooms come with ceiling fan.
Victoria Park Lodge is located 3-4 km from the City Centre.
You'll find everything in convenient walking distance, 10 to 15 minutes to supermarkets, post office, banks, shops, library, cafes and restaurants.
Closed to Burswood casino, gym and the beautiful Swan River.
Plus Wicked Campers Hire is just few streets away from the hostel.
Bus stop just behind the hostel which will take you to Belmont Shopping Centre and Reading Cinema View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Hot Showers
- Jobs Board
- Outdoor Terrace
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Security
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>