Vila 11

Very Good 391 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 25-30
25th Jul 2018
6.6

Had a nice time here in a private dorm room. Hostel has good location to the train station, but it’s a fair walk to anything of interest in Bucharest. Staff were fine, I think I was expecting more from the previous reviews I had read. Room and bathroom were not that clean but manageable. Went down for breakfast one morning and absolutely every item of food was covered in fruit flies, it was like a horror movie, so I avoided the breakfast for the rest of my stay! Still decent for the price!

19th Jul 2018

Good diamond in the rough find as it was very cheap for your own room. The staff were very friendly, even if they didn't speak much English. Please have change ready to give to people at checkout though and improve the laundry service as my load did not come out well.

12th Jul 2018
8.0

So so. No fans in rooms-very hot. Hosts were ok. I think you can do better.

• jamesbarlow9162
  • USA, Couple, 31-40
6th Jul 2018

The Staff were lovely and the rooms were very clean and acceptable. The old bed was creaky and I didn’t sleep well because it woke me up every time I moved. However I would defiantly stay there again as the staff were kind, warm, helpful and it felt very safe.

28th Jun 2018
5.7

We were scolded for being 6 hours late (we arrived at 7pm and were not familiar with the train schedule when we booked). Room was cramped and dirty. Bathroom was so creepy with dust, mold, the wallpaper border peeling off the wall and the sink faucet so loose that neither of us took a shower. If you are looking for a lively atmosphere, this is NOT the place. You get your room only. There was no place to hang out or meet anyone. I have stayed in dozens of hostels, this was one of the worst.

The interesting stories I read on review pages....

• gemmamehmed7764
  • England, Couple, 25-30
26th May 2018
4.0

We were really disappointed by this place. Our room was filthy, it looked and smelt like it hadn't been cleaned in years. I can't fit all the problems with this hostel in this review, but you could smell the layer of dust under the bed. There was also what we think was an AC machine outside our room, which whirred away very loudly for most of the night - the owner didn't explain or apologise, which sums her up quite well, as she was less than welcoming when we arrived after a difficult journey.

• christophermsauer694
  • Germany, Couple, 18-24
26th May 2018

Very nice and cool atmosphere. The breakfast was amazing! Would recommend.

5th May 2018

Awesome place to stay. The owners - Deborah and her husband - are very nice people with a great sense of hospitality. The place is very interesting by itself - many arts, nice pictures, old-style furniture... Definitely would like to stay again.

27th Apr 2018
7.7

Great location, nice staff & guests, could be cleaner

• Slovenia, Female, 41+
18th Apr 2018
7.7

In this really old building is something special. Have to know, to not expect the luxury - there is the same like many Years before. The wooden flor, carpenters, stone steep stairs, furniture, books ... In some way is not possible to be clean. But the bed was with fresh clean linings. And it has some special smell...

×