Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
-14 to 7 days before arrival- we will charge 30% of the total amount
-7 to 2 days before arrival- we will charge you 50% of the total amount
-48 hours before or in case of a no show- we will charge 100 % of the total amount
Additional Terms and Conditions
The city tax is not included in the price.
Parking is free.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The newly opened private hotel Villa Angy is situated only 15km away from the entrance 2 of the National Park Plitvice Lakes and 3 km from the center of Korenica. Villa Angy is situated below the former medieval fortress Mrsinj-city and Prozor-city, in a quiet and beautiful location in the National Park Plitvice Lakes.
We have 21 comfortable and modern equipped rooms and 2 bedroom apartments, reception, lobby, restaurant, wireless Internet access throughout facility and private parking. and free WiFi throughout the facility. In our restaurant you can expect a rich selection of traditional and national dishes, as well as a home made local specialities such as basa, Lika potato, cheese škripavac, veal / lamb.
Villa Angy Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 15:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00 .
Breakfast not included.
Taxes not included - city tax 0.67 EUR per person per night. (It is 5kn per person per night, that is around 0,67 Euros, depending on currency exchange rate for that day)
24 hour Reception.
Curfew until 00:00.
Non smoking. View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hair Dryers
- Safe Deposit Box
- 24 Hour Reception
- Internet Access
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>