Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
no refund of booking deposit
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The holiday resort of C'an Picafort is the principle coastal development of the municipal district of Santa Margalida, 60km north east of Palma, at the eastern end of the Bay of Alcudia, on the north coast of Majorca. The hotel lies close to the centre of Ca'n Picafort where there is countless shopping and entertainment venues and the nearest beach is about 100 m away.
Each of the tastefully designed rooms comes with a complete bathroom, a hire safe, wi-fi, air conditioning, smoke detector, TV and a large window with access to balcony.
Villa Barbara Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. Property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 PM
Check out before 12:00 PM.
Breakfast free included EXCLUDING in December and January.
Reception hour start at 08:00 AM to 22:00 PM
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Card Phones
- Safe Deposit Box
- Late check-out
- Reception (limited hours)
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>