Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Villa Fani is divided into floors and mezzanines, therefore the number of apartments (eight) does not seem so large a number after all. Every apartment ensures precisely that sense of privacy which you can feel inside your own home. Every apartment is equipped with central heating system, air conditioner, wireless internet with additional payment, digital television with satellite dish and a stereo including a DVD player, as well as the terrace access.
Every apartment yet has an access to a vast terrace and the kitchen is well-equipped: from the cutlery all the way to the various kitchen appliances such as microwave or toaster. As an apartment's guest, you would also like to feel as if though you were in your own home – you would like to know what you are sleeping on. Here we can offer you a placid sleep due to our high-quality mattresses, like the ones you would afford to have in your own home.
Villa Fani - Apartments and Rooms Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Breakfast not included.
Reception: 07:00 – 22:00.
Child friendly. Baby bed 10 € / day.
Pets are not allowed.
Washer and dryer 10 € / machine. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hair Dryers For Hire
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Internet Access
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>