Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The restaurant serves up delicious traditional peruvian food,such as alpaca steaks, and international food, such as wood-fired pizzas and pastas. You can read at one of our outside or balcony while admiring the beautiful canyon views. We have free information about the hikes and attractions., as well as very economical prices. And best of all, breakfast is free with a reservation!
We have more than 10 years of experience in tourguiding and we offer the best information about the router in the canyon. We give out free maps and suggest itineraries based on how much time you would like to epend in the canyon. The hotel is in the main sguare in front of the path to sangalle oasis and and the bus station, very convenient for taking an early bus to the cruz del condor.
Bus schedule for buses from Arequipa to Cabanaconde:
Buses leave Arequipa for Cabanaconde at 5:30 am 9am,3:00pm
Bus company: Andalucia
For more information about our property and Cabanaconde
Check out is by 10am
Cancellation policy is 24 hours before arrival
Credit cards are not accepted. Cash only
Groups are accepted View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- 24 Hour Reception
- Currency Exchange
- Luggage Storage
- Tours/Travel Desk
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>