Villa Saint Exupery Beach

• ultimatenathan56
  • USA, Male, 18-24
13th Jul 2018
8.0

Strong wifi, comfy beds. 1st night was very hot in the room. It was very expensive considering how many people were in the room and the overall cleanliness of the entire hostel. But I gotta say. The location was very good. Especially with an absolutely amazing day trip to monaco so close

12th Jul 2018
8.0

Amazing location, right in the center and a few minutes walk to the beach

• England, Female, 18-24
8th Jul 2018

Really great hostel would definitely recommend! All the staff are incredibly kind and helpful. Amazing facilities. The only downside is that I was on the ground floor which meant at night it was very loud as our room was next to the bar, but ear plugs can easily fix that problem. Perfect location. 10 min walk from the old town, 15 mins from the promenade. Would 10/10 recommend

• amirmagira2307
  • Israel, Male, 41+
8th Jul 2018
5.7

Very old and not clean room

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
6th Jul 2018

Centrally located hostel with a really great atmosphere. Everyone in the hostel was really friendly. Facilities are good although breakfast seems a little over priced.

• USA, Female, 18-24
5th Jul 2018

I really enjoyed my stay here! I took the free walking tour with Matt, which was a great way to orient myself to the city. As a solo traveler, I also met some great friends from the walking tour to explore the rest of the day with! I had just finished my PADI class and booked scuba diving through the hostel — I HIGHLY recommend this excursion.

• megstirrat
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
5th Jul 2018

Such an awesome location for a hostel, 5 min walk to the beach and to the old town. Close to bus stations as well. The hostel was super well equipped with laundry facilities, a gym and a fun bar. Everything was clean and well maintained and the bed were comfy. I would definitely stay here again.

Hi, we are pleased to see you rated your stay 8.9 out of 10, it seems like you enjoyed your stay here at the Villa. Thanks for taking the time to write a few comments, we would be happy to welcome you back on another occasion. All the best, from all the team at the Villa.

• angelicamelaniedawnoneil3052
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
1st Jul 2018

Great place to stay, however under staffed. They weren't ready to check me in or many people. Or check me out when I was in a rush at 7am. My key card didn't work so had to go back down. The location is amazing, and the air conditioning in the rooms is awesome, makes for a very restful sleep. The staff is very very nice though!

Hi, we will be adding a second receptionist on some evenings to cover busy check in periods. There has been an issue with the key cards, but we have recently replaced them all with a new batch. The key card you were given must have been one of the few remaining old key cards. Despite these issues, it seems that you have enjoyed your stay with us. Keep the good vibes going and enjoy the rest of your trip. All the best, from all the team at the Villa.

29th Jun 2018

I’ve stayed in hostels all over the world and this one was quite amazing, especially for the price. Rooms and bathrooms were clean, beds were comfy, restaurant and breakfast was good. They have several activities to join for discounted price and the atmosphere to meet people and hang out was great. Just remember to bring your own towel, they don’t have them to rent, only to buy. I would absolutely recommend staying here, I stayed twice during my trip.

• bristrongman4271
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
29th Jun 2018

Best hostel I’ve stayed in so far! Purely because of the atmosphere, staff and facilities! There were heaps of day and night time options available! And they were even happy to look after us after check out while we waited until we needed the airport!

Hi, pleased to see that you have enjoyed your stay and that you rated your stay 10 out of 10. We think you have hit the nail on the head about the essentials of the hostel, those being the atmosphere, staff and facilities, but we would alos like to add the guests because it is guests like yourself which make the atmosphere at the Villa. We rate our guests 10 out of 10 for atmosphere! Have a good onward journey and you are welcome to come back and stay with us again. Take care, from all the team at the Villa.

×