Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
A booking can be cancelled without incurring a penalty up to 48 hours prior to check in
In case of no show or late cancellation the total amount of the reservaition will be charged to the customer
Additional Terms and Conditions
â'¬ 100, 00 of bailment (it will be returned at the end of the stay after that our staff will check the rooms)
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
- Trapani old town center 15 Km;
- Erice20 Km;
- Segesta 20 Km;
- Mozia 5 km;
- San Vito Lo Capo 50 km;
- Egadi Islands 15 Km.
Immersed in a luxuriant garden, it offers five rooms one of which is for disabled guests.
Our rooms are wide, bright and supplied with the following comforts:
- Air conditioning;
- free wireless Internet access;
- Bathroom (shower stall);
- Daily rooms cleaning;
- Independent access h/24.
The structure also has a fine restaurant, a free parking space of about 100 places, and a recreation ground for children.
The structure is also suitable for meetings and congresses.
Villa Speranza has everything to make your stay an unforgettable experience, not only an incomparable kitchen, but also a great hospitality.
Breakfast is provided in our restaurant. On request it is possible to have lunch or dinner at the restaurant (not icluded).
Celiac food available, facilities for disabled people.
Credit cards: all (except Diners) and cash.
- Check-in: 11:00 a.m.
- Check-out: 10:00 a.m.
- pets allowed. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Wheelchair Friendly
- Fax Service
- Luggage Storage
- Meals Available
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>