Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Every 21st person if free of charge
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Hotel offers 45 rooms, where 110 people can live contemporaneously. You will be able to leave your car or bus in the guarded territory, in hotel's courtyard... and it is free. Fast WIFI internet acces in every room is also free of charge.
Cozy cafe, banqueting hall and outdoor terrace with grill is situated in the first floor of the hotel. You will be able to use Internet working place, copying machine, fax, and ATM of three kinds around.
If you order in advance, we can offer you a sightseeing tour of Vilnius or Lithuania; conference and banqueting halls and other services.
We accept VISA, VISA Electron, Eurocard/Mastercard, Maestro, American Express credit cards.
You are always welcome in Vilnius City Hotel! View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Cable TV
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Key Card Access
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Safe Deposit Box
- Wheelchair Friendly
- 24 Hour Reception
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>