Violeta Park Hostel

Very Good 73 Total Reviews
Very Good 73 Total Reviews

20th Mar 2018
6.9

I would only spend a night there if you want to be really close to the bus terminal/ airport. technically they are prepared for travelers and have maps, offers, etc. but the area seemed a little sketchy to me. no atmosphere at all when I was there, only one more guest in the hostel. staff was great, helpful, friendly and a really welcoming person and probably the best thing about the hostel!

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
29th Dec 2017
6.3

Good if you need somewhere to stray close to airport or bus station! Unimpressed with the staff as we booked a dorm and when we arrived they said it was full and we would have to pay for the private room. It was very late at night so we did not have the option to go to an other hostel. I saw the next morning that the dorms were not full but the beds were unmade so they didnt want to have to make them up for us. Hard to communicate as no one speaks english. Did not appreciate the dishonesty.

• paadge6360
  • England, Female, 18-24
10th Dec 2017
7.1

Overall this hostel was what I needed, a place to relax. They say they take card but charge you a 5% transaction fee. There was no atmosphere and for most of the time I was the only one in the hostel. The staff were nice though especially Hennessy?? Took me to buy a phone in the mall when I needed help and was always very forth coming. It’s near some good places to eat and near the airport and malls so good location.

• England, Male, 31-40
27th Nov 2017
6.0

Adequate if staying for one night and leaving early for bus station. Wouldn't stay otherwise. Although taxi's from centre to bus station are quick and cheap so probably better to stay there.

• England, Couple, 25-30
22nd Oct 2017
8.0

This place is great if you need somewhere to stay that is close to the airport which is exactly what I needed. Not a lot around and wouldn’t advise staying here if you want to go to Bogota everyday. The staff are friendly and couldn’t have been any more helpful. Nice big kitchen, comfy beds and decent bathroom.

×