Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Only 500 metres from Hoi An Market, the accommodation is also 2 km from the popular An Bang Public Beach and 700 metres from Cam Pho Temple. Da Nang International Airport is 22 km away
Featuring clean minimal décor, rooms are fitted with a private balcony and en suite bathrooms. A flat-screen cable TV, seating area and free toiletries are included as well.
At Vip Garden Homestay, guests will find a 24-hour front desk, luggage storage space and a tour desk. A cup of tea can be enjoyed by the outdoor terrace while airport shuttle services are available at a surcharge.
The villa will serve simple breakfast spreads daily. Guests can also sample a variety of local delicacies available just a short walk away.
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Card Phones
- Ceiling Fan
- Key Card Access
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Bicycle Hire
- Currency Exchange
- Late check-out
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Reception (limited hours)
- Shuttle Bus
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Child Friendly
- Credit Cards Accepted
- Taxes Included
Things to Note
2. Child policy:
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One older child or adult is charged USD 3 per person per night when using existing beds.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
3. There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>