Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The hotel Resurrection, located in one of the buildings of the former Znamensky monastery in Kostroma. Guests can visit the local cafe, located just 5 minutes walk. The hotel has a conference room. Distance from the hotel Resurrection to Kostroma Train Station is 2 km away.
All rooms with built-in wardrobe offers views of the Church of the Resurrection in the Grove or the Volga River. Junior suites feature a flat-screen TV and sofa. In general, and private bathrooms with complimentary toiletries. The hotel has 24 hour reception. Please note, that this hotel is non-smoking.
For those traveling by car, parking is available.
Voskresenskaya Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00.
Check out before 12:00.
Cancellation policy: any time.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
Breakfast not included - 150 RUB per person per day.
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Card Phones
- Common Room
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Meeting Rooms
- Washing Machine
- 24 Hour Reception
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Reception (limited hours)
- Wake-up calls
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>