Wake Up! Sydney Central

Superb 6554 Total Reviews

• ajbaldock7184
  • England, Couple, 25-30
12th Aug 2018

We stayed here for 3 nights in a double room. Was perfect for what we needed, close to central station. Bathrooms were all clean, laundry facilities good. Our room was quiet and we had a good nights sleep! We would stay again if we come back to Sydney :)

• England, All Female Group, 25-30
10th Aug 2018

Small mess up with beds when we initially arrive but the staff were very friendly and very accommodating.

• kennerso4838
  • USA, Female, 18-24
10th Aug 2018

I absolutely LOVED staying at this hostel. Wake Up! exceeded my expectations in three ways. 1. Vibes were great. I am traveling solo so it was refreshing to stay in a hostel where people are excited to socialize. 2. Very clean and spacious. My 4 bed mixed dorm was pretty spacious and both my room as well as my bathroom were very clean! 3. Planned events. The hostel has at least one free activity for guests each day and I really enjoyed the ones I attended. That's how I met my traveling buddies!

9th Aug 2018

Just a pumping hostel full of young backpackers looking to have a lot of fun! Every dorm was a party and it was so easy to meet new people and join in with groups. I stayed on the 7th floor and was very happy to find the showers were always hot and had great pressure. The kitchen and common areas ares OK and the club downstairs was great and couldn't be heard from the hostel. Not a place for families or old people for sure, but if you're looking for fun, stay here!

• ptrcklaughlin2637
  • USA, Male, 31-40
7th Aug 2018

Amazing hostel w the world’s greatest staff! Tons of activities planned daily, and they can help you book anything else you may want to do in Australia. The Coogee to Bondi Beach wall w Charly was a personal favorite. One of the best hostels I’ve stayed in.

• eschanowski6731
  • USA, Male, 25-30
5th Aug 2018

Very friendly staff, fun events, and great location! Overall clean and easy to access.

• cami__912086
  • Italy, Female, 25-30
5th Aug 2018

We stayed six nights in the mixed 10 beds and our stay was perfect! The staff is really friendly and helpful, especially Alba, who gave us so many good pieces of advice! There are a lot of activities: we did the Sydney’s orientation tour and the Bondi Beach walk and both were really well organized! We suggest the market tour on Saturday morning cause is really nice too. Our room and the shared bathroom were both very clean. We totally recommend it!

• Finland, Female, 25-30
5th Aug 2018

Really nice hostel. There was clean and really nice staff. When I next time come in Sydney's and I absolutely go back :)

• Nathanstrong98
  • England, Male, 18-24
4th Aug 2018

Had a really good time here. Actually ended up extending 4 times. They have deals and events on every night at there side bar downstairs. Easy to walk everywhere, with easily provided info by reception on how best and cheapest to stay everywhere. Also provide dinners and meals, with drinks deals.

• seanM888
  • China, Male, 18-24
4th Aug 2018

Good location and nice stuff with a nice bar in the underground floor. Meet a good roommate from dmk , even though I was drunk two nights , it's a really really good Hostel !!!

×