Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
We have clean and comfortable rooms, but more importantly our us-trained staff delivers world-class value with '360 degree customer service 24/7' (tm). We are backpackers ourselves and understand what experienced travelers are seeking in a top grade hostel.
Our rooms are single/double/triple beds with private bathroom/TV/phone/fridge & air conditioning. Lower price rooms are available with shared bathrooms. dormitory rooms also.
Free internet access (terminals & WiFi) , free local telephone calls and free use of fax machine.
Our hostel is located in the downtown prime shopping district area of hong kong island - Causeway Bay - where you can find many departmental stores like mitsukoshi, sogo, seibu, fashion island etc, plus many local specialty and designer shops and arcades.
Many 24 hour shops, bars, supermarkets (across the street), restaurants, internet cafes are nearby.
For transportation - just a few minutes' walk ,you can catch a bus (to airport & elsewhere) or take the subway (MTR) by which you can go to most of the interesting places and sights in hong kong.
Our building main entrance is right next to Blurberry and is opposite to Wellcome supermarket.
Wang Fat Hostel is a licensed Guesthouse (General) under Office of The Licensing Authority in Hong Kong. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Breakfast Not Included
- Cable TV
- Ceiling Fan
- Common Room
- Flexible NRR
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Key Card Access
- Meeting Rooms
- Safe Deposit Box
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Luggage Storage
- Postal Service
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>