Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Waterfront Hostel is a good area, within close proximity of old night market in the town, where many things that you need can be found. Here unlimited options are offered to discover its cultural heritage. Ride a bike or just take a walk, guests are able to capture the multiple faces of the place by covering the main sites of interest.
Waterfront Hostel is located just 2 minutes by walk to visit Ayutthaya Historical Park, such as Wat Suwan-dawas, Wat Ratchaburana, Wat Mahathat and Wat Phra Sri Sanphet and night market.
Things to note
1) Check in from 14:00
2) Check out Before 11:00
3) Reception working hours: 8:00 – 19:00
If you will arrive at the hostel after 19:00, please let us know in advance.
4) Payment on Arrival: Cash and credit card
Credit card payment will have 3% surcharge.
5) Cancellation or amendment must be made 1 day in advance prior to arrival.
6) Breakfast is included
7) NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area
8) We only accept guests at the age of 18 years old or more only. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Washing Machine
- Bicycle Hire
- Fax Service
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels for hire
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>