Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
It is perfect for those who want to improve their surfing skills while enjoying a close attendance and love to meet other people and cultures!
Watermark Surf House - Espinho - Terms & Conditions
Check-in: from 15:00 to 22:00. Earlier or later check-ins need to be required in advance and might not happen with personal attendance. Please let us know about flight details or check-in time up to 48 hours in advance, as we're not permanently in the house but we do want to welcome you properly.
Check-out: until 12:00 (noon)
After booking accommodation, the payment of the balance due happens on-site, upon arrival
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: starting from 10.07.2021, and until further notice, all guests need to present at the check-in time a:
* Digital certificate of vaccination, or a negative PCR test (last 72 h) or a negative antigen test (last 48h)
* a negative auto-test, done at the check-in time. Each guests should bring their own test or, if not, Watermark SH can provide one (upon payment)
Guests with automatic check-in (not welcomed by any of the staff members; usually happens in late check-ins), should share with Watermark SH during the check-in day the Digital certificate of vaccination, negative PCR test or the negative antigen test, by email or WhatsApp.
Not accomplishing these requirements, or having a positive test, means not being able to stay in Watermark Surf House by any means. Watermark Surf House won’t held any responsibility for that and a refund won’t be possible – only a 1 year voucher.
- Guest registration is a legal requirement for all accommodation units and, at Watermark Surf House, we prefer to collect this information before check-in so that the process of arrival is faster and you can relax enjoying your stay. Therefore, you will receive an email with a link for you to fill your and remaining guests' data.
Property Registration: 92625/AL View House Rules
- Free Internet Access
- Linen Included
- Towels Included
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>