Way Hostel

9.3
Superb 8970 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 25-30
9th Jan 2018

Hands down the best hostel I have stayed in! First time to Madrid from Australia and staff were super helpful and make the effort to remember you personally as well as what you tell them. The 12 person dorm was big and individual toilets with showers makes sharing with the floor less daunting!

8th Jan 2018

This is the best hostel I have been to. You can feel that the staff is keen to help, the place is very clean and the resting area is well decorated. Just to mention two things: they do have laundry facilities, and the the bathroom do have space to move! El mejor hostal en el que he parado. El personal se preocupa por ti, la sala de estar esta bien decorada, y es limpio. Tienen lavanderia y los banio de VERDAD tienen espacio. Muy recomendado

• USA, Male, 18-24
7th Jan 2018

Great location where we were able to walk to all of the main tourist attractions. The lounge and common areas were great to hangout and meet other travelers. The hostel offers a walking tour that leaves right from the hostel. Erika was a wonderful tour guide telling us about Madrid's history and things we should do while in the city. Her jokes were an added bonus! We went on a fun pub crawl with Mamacita Priscilla who was the best pub crawl leader making sure everyone had an amazing night!

• mitchlawlor2433
  • USA, Male, 18-24
6th Jan 2018

The best part of this hostel was definitely the people that you meet. As for the workers, Miguel definitely made sure you had a good time at time pub crawl! Also a big shoutout to Greg and Jakob. Lastly, the real MVP has to go to Matthias, who works the night shift. This guy is at the desk all night making sure everything is going well. He is a cool dude and therefore should be paid a lot more for the work he does.

4th Jan 2018

Great location, super friendly and helpful staff. I don't stay in hostels often but if I come back to Madrid I'll definitely stay again at Wat Hostel.

• Guatemala, Male, 25-30
4th Jan 2018

Good hostel in a great location. Activities every night that promote friendship

• igomez4213
  • USA, Female, 18-24
2nd Jan 2018

great atmosphere, great staff, always helpful, and great communication beforehand with them. they recommended places to visit and see, and the location from eveything was great, about 5 to 10 minutes to everything

29th Dec 2017

Loved my stay here. Everyone was super nice. Very clean. Well organized events. I stayed just one night but wished I stayed longer. They made me feel at home.

• Antarctica, Male, 25-30
24th Dec 2017

Greatest hostel in Madrid, no faults. Perfect. The best staff member is this German girl Katia. I didn't think love at first sight existed until we met. Lovelier than princess Diana and more beautiful than all the supermodels in the world put together. A spirit more free than that of the protagonist in kerouac's On the Road. I started to write a review and my intentions were good. But sorry reader this is a love story. A sad one. I left, we never kissed, my heart broke. 💔

23rd Dec 2017
6.9

I was a bit disappointed by this hostel. The staff ranged from friendly and helpful to downright unpleasant. The pub crawl is a terrible deal and every night they tried to pressure us into going on it even though we just wanted to make our own plans. Thankfully there were some awesome other guests staying there during my visit and the sangria nights turned out to actually be fun.

×