Way Hostel

Superb 9946 Total Reviews

• jazminfarias20182205
  • Mexico, Female, 18-24
27th Oct 2018

Puedo decir que de los mejores hostales..todo muy bien, el lugar limpio y bien ubicado y más que nada que me hicieron sentir como en casa desde mi llegada.. Tome dos tour con “Wolf Tours” que son los que el hostal ofrece y SÚPER! Recomiendo un montón a Víctor y Mateo en el tour nocturno, increíbles personas y el tour divertidisimo! Y Ericka en el city tour muy cool! La pase genial en madrid! 🙌🏻🙌🏻

• jennamcapelle4693
  • USA, Female, 25-30
26th Oct 2018

I loved the location of this hostel. I could walk absolutely everywhere! I liked the delicious sangria and paella offered for 6€ on a Saturday night. My only complaint is that my room was stuffy and my shared bathroom smelled funny even though it was cleaned everyday. Maybe a bathroom fan or some sort of circulation would help! All in all, I would stay here again.

• kateangus7702
  • USA, Female, 18-24
24th Oct 2018

Great location, nice rooms, and wonderful shared space/kitchen. Was a bit loud at night, but very social and easy to meet people if you take advantage of everything that’s offered! Would stay again!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
6.0

My partner and I spent two nights here in a private double room with an en-suite and we both had the worst sleep both nights. Our room was right at the top of the stairs and so the noise from reception and the common area travelled right up into our room as the walls are super thin. I love hostels and I’m prepared for a bit of noise but the fact that reception blasted music all night was pretty frustrating. Also tiles in the hallway was probably a stupid idea given rollerluggage tends to echo.

• USA, Male, 25-30
24th Oct 2018

Very friendly people and staff! Just came from Miami had a rough first day. Their tours are VERY recommended! Love the games. Free sangria cheap beers. Hope to come back. Thanks to the staff!

• England, Male, 18-24
22nd Oct 2018

Staff were lovely and super helpful, atmosphere of the hostel was great. Hostel rooms and toilets/showers were cleaned daily. Good location with Tirso de Molina metro a stones throw away. Computers and WiFi available. Nice kitchen/cooking facilities. Don't have anything bad to say about the place, 10/10 would stay again.

19th Oct 2018

Excellent hostel with great staff and a top quality bar crawl

• USA, Female, 25-30
19th Oct 2018

We had the bedroom with the balcony and we couldn’t sleep Friday or Saturday night even after midnight, way too loud, a lot of people outside on the streets.

• Slovenia, Female, 18-24
18th Oct 2018

This was the best hostel I have ever stayed it. Great atmosphere, lovely and helpful staff, super location, free walking tours, pub crawls, store is right around the corner and metro station is 1 min away. Would definitely stayed longer, if I hadn't booked my ticket in advance. It felt like home. I highly recommend.

17th Oct 2018

Nice hostel. Very nice staff. Good common area to meet others, and they do a good job at encouraging interactions with guests by setting up games and organizing events.

×