Waypoint Hostel

9.2
Superb 87 Total Reviews

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
29th Jan 2018

We loved our time at Waypoint! The location was great, right next to the metro station and a 5 minute taxi ride to El Poblado. Everything was fabulous but a special mention to the staff. They were so friendly and helpful! We stayed a week and it felt like home!

• Austria, Male, 31-40
16th Dec 2017

One of my favourite hostels on that trip. I moved there from El Poblado center (which was too loud for me). Had a relaxing stay in a nice hostel, good connection to the city and even walking distance to El Poblado party and food area, with very friendly and professional staff, and all facilities needed. The garden with the pool was a nice add on.

7th Dec 2017

Close to metro, clean, hot showers.

25th Oct 2017
8.0

I only booked this hostel because Avianca changed my flight and I arrived half a day earlier, at midnight. I needed a place to sleep. I appreciate the hostel having someone to check me in at 2 in the morning. He spoke very bad English and Spanish but he managed to check me in. There were no blankets on my bed. I was freezing because the fan was hitting me directly. I also awoke with some kind of bites on my body. Had itched most of the night. I managed to sleep until noon then headed to my hotel

9th Sep 2017

I stayed here for one night on my way to salento and it was perfect: really clean and spacious kitchen, bathrooms and room. Beds have a curtain for greater privacy. Super easy to get to poblado by foot and really close to metro. I liked staying here because I could still hang out in poblado but accommodation was cheaper than if the hostel was there. Beds a bjt too hard for my taste.

8th Sep 2017

Really enjoyed my stay at way point the staff is super friendly and helpful. Great spacious facilities with a nice big pool and fully equipped kitchen. Location was perfect set in a peaceful area but if you want the party it's right around the corner as well as the metro a very short walk away. Would highly recommend to anyone visiting Medellin

×