We_Crociferi

Superb 622 Total Reviews

• Joshprivitera9838
  • USA, Male, 25-30
17th Jul 2018

REVIEW ACTUALLY FOR HOTEL GOLDONI. Nice enough host but the weird part was that I didn’t actually stay at the Franz house BB. Checked me in there but seemed like no one was staying there because it was dark and quiet. Informed me that I would be staying a hotel called Hotel Goldoni right down the street 30 seconds away. It ended being about 6 euro more I think, which was weird but whatever. Goldoni was nice though, super clean and room to myself with a private bathroom. Good reception & elevator

• Australia, Couple, 25-30
16th Jul 2018

Perfect location away from the busiest touristy areas but easy to get there by ferry and easy to walk to everything, plus has its own awesome cafe/bar and quite a few nearby. Rooms were perfect, quiet, cleaned everyday and with comfy beds, AC and lockers. Great staff, really helpful and friendly, thanks for the bar recommendations! Perfect 10. Cheers

• lexikapusta2441
  • USA, Female, 18-24
15th Jul 2018
7.7

The door to my room wouldn’t lock. The washer and dryer didn’t even clean or dry my clothes properly. The air conditioning in my room didn’t work. The breakfast was not very good so I’m kind of unhappy for spending the 7 euros a day on that breakfast. The renovations are nice though.

• Ireland, Female, 25-30
15th Jul 2018

Was a very nice hostel. The rooms were lovely and only had two beds so nice to only have one roommate. The bar was nice also and the courtyard is a great place to hangout and meet people. It’s in a lovely location not a far walk from everything. Would stay here again and would recommend

• caseywofford9243
  • USA, All Female Group, 18-24
12th Jul 2018

One of the coolest hostels. From the outside it looked super rustic and fit right into the whole overall scene of Venice but the inside was trendy and modern. I would 100% stay here again.

• England, Female, 18-24
10th Jul 2018

Had a great stay, the rooms were very clean and spacious. We thought we were going to be in a dorm style room but turned out it was our own room within an apartment. The location was perfect! Would definitely recommend.

• alicezyk665
  • China, Female, 25-30
9th Jul 2018

Perfect hostel! Loved my stay at this place. What a cute / historic hostel with modern rooms and facilities. Never been to any hostel so clean. The 2 people room worked out really well and I was able to sleep really well. I was by myself for one night which was great! The location is fantastic! Super close to the ferry dock so it’s easy to get around ( arrive from airport or ferry to train station or ferry to burano! ) It seemed hard to meet people from the hostel but it was ok.

• tct457909
  • USA, All Male Group, 31-40
9th Jul 2018

It was a great hostel to stay in. The room we had was for two people and looked like a dorm room. Which I think it was. There were lots of students and even a class being taught when we arrived. The staff was knowledgeable and friendly with great advice on what to do and see.

9th Jul 2018

Awesome staff, very helpful. Nice courtyard to hang out and meet people. Very clean facilities in a great location :) would definitely recommend to others!

8th Jul 2018

One of the nicest hostels I've stayed in. Even though it says twelve beds you actually get a room with just two beds...it's away from the touristy areas so it's quite quiet. Close enough to a super market and restaurants though. It was quite clean...nice bar. Breakfast is a bit expensive though.

×