Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
if you would like to take a stroll to the ancient Foro Romano (near the Colosseo and only 900 meters away from your apartment), to the famous Trevi Fountain (at a walking distance of 800 meters), or to the Termini train station (600 meters)...read us...and choose your accommodation of preference browsing this charming residence on two storeys.
1) I am waiting you let me know YOUR ARRIVAL TIME, ESSENTIAL FOR THE CHECK- IN (so that A person of our staff will be waiting for you, as there isn't a porter night and day);
2) I kindly remind you that you have to settle the balance CASH IN EURO UPON ARRIVAL (we accept only VISA, MASTERCARD as guarantee);
3) CANCELLATION POLICY : If you cancel the reservation later then 3 days before your arrival, you will be charged of the first night amount.
CANCELLATION POLICY 72 HOURS
RECEPTION: 8:00 / 23:00
CHECK-IN: 12.00 / 23.00
It is essential to inform us about your expected arrival time.
In the case you do not inform about your arrival time till 11:00 p.m. of the
arrival date, the reservation will be considered a
NO-SHOW. The penalty fee stated in the above Cancellation Policy will be
charged. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Towels Included
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Cots Available
- Hair Dryers
- Airport Transfers
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>