Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The island offers good opportunities for diving, swimming, biking and motorcycling, or just for relaxing on the beach. From our gardens directly at the sea, you have a beautiful view of Apo Island; one of the most beautiful diving places in the Philippines.
For the braver guests, there many different adventurous trips on offer in the surrounding areas. We are located right on the beach with clean water and lots of coconut trees.
All our rooms have air conditioning and windows with mosquito lattices. There are double beds or two single beds in the rooms, with modern showers/WC and cold/hot water.
Wellbeach Scuba Diving Resort is a family run business, owned by Marevic and her family with great English speaking Filipino staff, the resort is located south of Dumaguete city, just before Malatapay, offering pick up and return to the airport or sea port in Dumaguete.
Passionate scuba divers as well as resort owners, that are not only on site, but also can be found teaching, guiding, driving the boats and welcoming their customers with their friendly, Filipino staff, with big smiles and pleasing personalities.
Passionate about their scuba diving reflects in the way that they train and entertain their guests at the resort or out on the boat, you can be assured of a pleasing time with your new friends, ask to see their picture albums, video collection.
At our restaurant, enjoy our good Swiss and Philippine cuisine, as well as the popular Thai Curry`s. On the first level you will have a beautiful view of the ocean and Apo Island. There is also a swimming pool for guest' use.
At Wellbeach Dive Resort is a dive center connected with new equipment. When weather, numbers, and boats permit, we go to Apo Island for diving. Along the shoreline of Dauin, Zamboanguita and Siaton are also very good dive points, and in some cases we will take the Suzuki 4WD to these places.
We have eight full sets of diving equipment in the newest edition, emergency medical & oxygen kit, freshwater swimming pool for relaxing or for diving exercises, UW-Lamps, wash basins for dive equipment and a drying room. View House Rules
- Free Breakfast
- Free Internet Access
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Hot Showers
- Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Terrace
- Safe Deposit Box
- Swimming Pool
- Airport Transfers
- Currency Exchange
- Express check-in / out
- Internet Access
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Tours/Travel Desk
- Wake-up calls
- Pool Table
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>