West Side YMCA

Fabulous 3137 Total Reviews
8.5
Fabulous 3137 Total Reviews

16th Oct 2017

One reason I booked the YMCA was to enjoy the warmer swimming pool that was advertised. I was severely disappointed to learn that the pool had closed the DAY we arrived and would not reopen for the foreseeable future. I have metal replacements in my legs so cannot swim in cold water that is in standard pools... I wanted to continue my therapy while in NYC but because the pool had been shut down, I was not able to enjoy it. I am still sad about it.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
7th Aug 2017

`The best thing about the West side YMCA is the location by far. We literally stayed on central park, 2 blocks from the nearest subway station. The hostel was welcoming, accomodating and clean. The facilities are great and there is a gym and swimming pool. The only downside was that it was fairly expensive for a hostel although you are getting what you pay for in terms of location. Would definitely stay here again.

×