Westend City Hostel

Fabulous 2245 Total Reviews
Fabulous 2245 Total Reviews

31st Oct 2018

West end was good. I wish they had some events in the evenings to meet people! That really would have added to the experience. Otherwise the rooms were great, very comfortable and the water pressure was fantastic. A great place to rest your head but not to meet people if you’re a solo traveller.

• monriguezcata7980
  • Colombia, Female, 18-24
31st Oct 2018
3.1

My phone was stolen on Halloween while I was sleeping on the room. Next morning I tried the receptionist to show me the surveillance videos and he literally told me “well my boss is not awake yet”. Later on there was a nocer guy who let me put a letter in the wall asking for my phone but next morning the letter wasnt there and when I asked the new receptionist he said “I dont want our guests to get the impression things get stolen here”. If you know something about my phone please contact me.

• grudenfamily8624
  • Slovenia, Female, 18-24
27th Oct 2018
5.7

Not enough bathrooms.

• USA, Male, 18-24
27th Oct 2018
4.6

I had no issues with the staff, however the hostel was far from great. All of the outlets were scrunched together by the door. They claim this is due to a fire hazard, but I have not seen this at any other hostel and it does still not explain them placing them together by the door. They don't provide complimentary towels, not even a hand towel in the bathroom. My largest qualm was most likely the fact that the lockers did not have any locks. It is fairly cheap, so that is the only upside.

19th Oct 2018

Good location, right next to Mariahilfer St. and close to the subway. Clean rooms, could maybe have a few more outlets, but it was still okay.

• habibaksalama1088
  • Egypt, Female, 18-24
18th Oct 2018

Lovely stay! Everything was great

• Denmark, Female, 18-24
17th Oct 2018

Nice, comfy hostel with a pretty decent location considering the size of the city. Perfectly friendly staff and comfortable rooms though maybe not the most social hostel to stay at but over all definitely a great choice!

13th Oct 2018
7.7

The hostel was empty so there was oretty much no atmosphere but that's not really their fault. Bit expensive for what it is though, but the staff is super nice. It's just a place to sleep basically.

• GuruprasadPurohit5790
  • India, Male, 25-30
13th Oct 2018

Best hostel ever I visited.

12th Oct 2018
8.0

The hostel was great in all ways but one: it was lacking a social atmosphere. There is a lounge area, but I never saw anyone there; it wasn’t a super inviting area, though it’s not like it was a bad area to hang out so I don’t know what the deal was - maybe just my timing. Other than that, I was happy with the layout and facilities and the staff!

×