Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
All group booking must be approved by management prior to confirmation.
Additional Terms and Conditions
All groups must respect other guests and keep the noise to a minimum after 10.30pm
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Ask for off-season specials. Bright, sunny, charming Victorian home with polished wooden floors and wooden furniture in large, relaxing garden. 5-min walk to city centre, supermarkets, banks, restaurants. Spacious dorms and share, modern units with bathroom and own verandah, Outdoor Kitchen with BBQ and Pizza oven , internet, laundry, , heated rooms ,electric blankets Tea and coffee facilities in private units.
Dormitory (6-8 beds) standard Queen room with shared bathroom, Queen with ensuite , Queen and single rooms with ensuite
Share room for 4, budget room for 1 to 4 people and tent sites
Check-in time between 2:30pm to 8:30pm
Check out before 10am
If you will arrive after 8:30pm, please contact us directly on +64 3 528 6208 between arrival date.
Pets are not allowed. View House Rules
- Free Parking
- Free WiFi
- Bicycle Parking
- Breakfast Not Included
- Hot Showers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- Washing Machine
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Reception (limited hours)
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
- Board Games
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>