Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
The White Owl Hostel is the place to be. Created by travellers to travellers.
Cosmopolitan environment - enjoy meeting new international friends, having pleasant conversations, and resting from walking around lively and beautiful Belgrad.
Spend sunny days and warm evenings chilling in our garden (BBQ available). White Owl offers a dining and lounge area, a well-equipped kitchen for cooking, coffee and tea, free WiFi, bed plugs and lamps, books to read before bed time.
Our rooms are equipped with comfortable beds and lockers. Towels on request. In case you need to wash your clothes, the laundry service is available.
White Owl team is waiting to spend time with you!
White Owl Hostel Policy and Condition:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 13:00 to 22:00 .
Check out from 08:00 to 11:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - City occupancy tax 1.36 EUR per person per night
Breakfast not included.
Reception: from 08:00 to 22:00.
No curfew. View House Rules
- Free City Maps
- Free Internet Access
- Free WiFi
- Linen Included
- Air Conditioning
- Bicycle Parking
- Book Exchange
- Cable TV
- Common Room
- Hair Dryers
- Hot Showers
- Iron / Ironing Board
- Meeting Rooms
- Outdoor Terrace
- Reading Light
- Security Lockers
- Self-Catering Facilities
- 24 Hour Reception
- 24 Hour Security
- Airport Transfers
- Currency Exchange
- Internet Access
- Late check-out
- Laundry Facilities
- Luggage Storage
- Towels for hire
- Tea & Coffee Making Facilities
Please enter the password for the account <% email %>