Wiki Hostel & Green Village

Superb 761 Total Reviews

• delphisanroque4752
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
12th Sep 2018

We had a fantastic stay at the wiki. Their activities are great, their farm is amazing and the location is beautiful. Definitely recommend staying and it’s an easy commute to get into Rome.

Than you so much girls :))) We're so happy you enjoyed to be Farmers for a day!!! Our little goats wait you back whenever you want! We send you a big hug from all the WikiFamily!

• England, Female, 25-30
8th Sep 2018

Best hostel ever! Loved everything about my stay at wiki hostel, the staff amazing and so so friendly. The facilities were great (especially the pool), the food/evening antics so fun, and I even got a double bed! Will 100% be returning to wiki hostel!

We miss you already, by now you had become part of the family!!!! OF COURSE you have to come back!!! Enormous hugs from the WikiFamily and good luck for everything!

6th Sep 2018

Aces all the way! Loved it here and the staff working there is simply THe BEST! Thank you all!

Thank you so much :) We're happy you enjoyed your stay here!!! Good luck for your travel and huge hugs from the WikiFamily!!!

• jameswtdonnelly9378
  • England, Male, 25-30
3rd Sep 2018

Just the nicest place and group of people who run it! Wiki is situated a really short and cheap train ride outside of Rome (just 30mins from Roma Termini to Zagarolo) and the team will offer to send a shuttle bus down to the station to collect you for free! It has a lovely, vibrant atmosphere, which you can’t help but get involved with. Pasta night was a personal favourite, but there are so many events you can get involved with! I would absolutely stay there again, without a second thought!

A huge thank you for this wonderful feedback!!! We absolutely wait you back again for other good pasta!!! A big Ciao from all the crew!

• USA, Female, 25-30
2nd Sep 2018

Loved it. If I visit the area again, I would definitely stay here again.

if you'll come again... we will welcome you with a big hug :) Thank you for the beaturiful feedback! Lot of love from the WikiFamily and good lock for your travel!

29th Aug 2018

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed at in Europe! The staff are superb and really go out of their way to make your stay enjoyable. Also host dinners and activities practically every night (Pizza night was the best!). Also the tour through Zagarolo was awesome, so that you can experience the small town Italian lifestyle. The distance from Rome is a slight drawback, but it is easy to get there through one train ride. Awesome for solo travel and meeting authentic people! I highly recommend!

Thank you for your superb feedback B-) We're so happy you enjoyed our events and atmosphere! If you'll ever come back to Italy... we wait you back again for another WikiExperience!!

• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
21st Aug 2018

One of my favourite hostels I´ve ever stayed at! I picked it because I wanted to relax and hangout, but not stay in the city and Wiki was perfect for that. Rome is easy to visit if you want and Zagarollo is a very cute town. Breakfast was great and the pizza party was delicious. Good vibes and a lot of fun. This place really has everything, even a gym and a sauna. Note: you're not allowed to bring in outside alcohol, but the bar serves beer and good (but expensive) wine.

:) :) :) Thank you!!!!!! So glad that you appreciated our green oasis and the events we propose!! Keep on with your good vibes too!! See you again, hugs from the crew!

• rickilee_abrams578
  • England, Male, 25-30
19th Aug 2018

Amazing stay at this hostel! Spacious rooms, very clean, great staff, amazing atmosphere, it's far from Rome, about 30mins on the train, but it's not hard to get there and they have free shuttles to and from the train station in Zagarolo. Pizza night is the BEST thing I've done in a hostel, I really loved my time here and would stay here again without question. In fact, my friend actually went back a week later! I can't recommend this hostel enough.

Thank you for the lovely feedback!!! We're happy you enjoyed our pizza!!! You know you can have as much as you want of it every friday :-P A big ciao and good luck for your travel!

• bryannalingley9391
  • New Zealand, Female, 18-24
18th Aug 2018

I absolutely adored my stay at Wiki Hostel. The staff were incredible, constantly going above and beyond. My bed was made everyone morning and my pyjamas were even folded on top of my pillow! The hostel has an event on every night and I met some fantastic people during my stay. The free breakfast was brilliant and there is also even a pool! Please do not be put off by the location, there is a fantastic shuttle service and being out of the city is the charm of the place. 100% recommend to all.

Adorable your feedback too!!! We feel so happy to read reviews like yours :) Thank you for this beautiful words, we hope you're having a good travel! A big ciao from all of us!!!

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
17th Aug 2018

This hostel had a really unique character and good social vibe. The facilities were good with a pool, kitchen, bar and basic gym. Only issue I had was that the beds weren’t that great. I was there for pizza night, which was fun, and for people who eat a lot would have been good value for money, for me €8 (I think) was a little pricey for what I ate. The location does add extra time and cost to your trip, but it’s nice to get out of the hustle of Rome and Zagarolo is a cute town.

Thank you for the feedback, we appriciate :) Good luck for your travel, hope to see you again!!!

×