Wiki Hostel & Green Village

Superb 691 Total Reviews

• santina7
  • England, Female, 25-30
9th Jul 2018

Best hostel I have stayed at throughout my Europe trip. Has such a lovely welcoming atmosphere. Staff are lovely and friendly and hostel is in the perfect location for a relaxed, chilled Get away. Was sad to leave. Highly recommend. Vegan food night was also fantastic!

• issyis6109
  • England, Female, 18-24
7th Jul 2018

Wiki hostel is 100% my favourite hostel I have ever had the pleasure to stay in; the staff are so friendly and go above and beyond to ensure all your needs are met. There is such a relaxed atmosphere both inside and out in the beautiful gardens or terrace area (which is very unique for a typical hostel) and every night there is a social event of some kind, where you can meet all the friendly staff or other guests. 10000% would recommend!

• nadiakey
  • New Zealand, Female, 18-24
4th Jul 2018

Wonderful place to stay! Felt right at home in the peaceful setting of Rome’s countryside. I sadly only had one night here but the staff were more than accommodating and helpful making it an amazing night! The breakfast in the morning was simple but really lovely also. Will be back soon!!!

• aolveraknigge9994
  • USA, Female, 25-30
2nd Jul 2018

I had an AMAZING time at Wiki. Such a family, fun and friendly vibe their. Everyone was so happy and cheerful and willing to help. I really enjoyed staying outside of Rome and traveling there by a quick train ride. I found myself not wanting to leave Wiki and actually booked for an extra night. I also saw many others extend their stay as well. Also visit Tivoli you won't be disappointed. My very complaints are no handsoap in the rooms, spotty wifi and not many places to charge your devices.

Thank you so much!! For the good suggestions and the amazing words you spent for us :) Good luck for your travel back home! See you soon again, hugs from the Wiki family!

27th Jun 2018

Wiki Hostel was a delight. The perfect quiet, relaxing counterpoint to Rome's bustle. The distance from Rome is more an asset than a hindrance, although it did mean we couldn't stay to watch fireworks in Rome on the feast of St Peter and Paul: we would have risked missing the last train back. We also had to get to the station on our last day before the hostel shuttle starts running, but the walk is fine. Wiki Hostel is great, and I love Zagarolo's toy museum.

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
24th Jun 2018

Amazing staff and such good atmosphere. The highlight of it all was the facilities which were absolutely amazing. Yes it is a bit far out of Rome but it is very easy to go in, I guees the only issue is if you want to have a night out you cant because no trains run late back to the hostel. But if that's you I would recommend spending a few nights in Rome's centre and then a few nights at Wiki.

Thank you for your feedback!! We're glad you appreciated our green oasis :) Good luck for your travel!

19th Jun 2018

I loved this hostel! There is so much space in the rooms and common areas, and they even have a pool! It was so easy to meet people and the staff were extremely friendly. The shuttle service to the train makes it easy to get in and out of city center. At the end of day full of sightseeing, it felt great to escape back to the chill and fun atmosphere of this hostel.

So happy to read your feedbak! So happy you enjoyed our green oasis!!! If you'll come back to Rome... you'll be super welcome in Zagarolo :-P A huge ciao from all the WikiFamily!

13th Jun 2018

A nice little oasis if you don't want to be right in the city. It's not difficult to get back to Rome if you want to spend the day there or to connect with transport and I had already stayed in Rome so to spend a couple of days in a small town was nice. The gardens are great and good common space. The only thing was the music playing in the courtyard can be clearly heard in the rooms so it's not so easy if you want an early night - but to be expected at a hostel I guess. I enjoyed my stay.

Thank you so much for your feedback!! We're happy you enjoyed our green oasis and our common areas!! See you soon again! Big ciao from all the crew!

• Brazil, Male, 18-24
6th Jun 2018

Absolutely the best hostel I have ever been to. You will like you are in a home away from home rather than in a hostel. The staff is dedicated and will go out of their way to help you. The atmosphere is relaxed and great to meet new friends. The only "negative" point would be the half an hour train ride to and from Rome - but trust me: you won't mind it. Will absolutely stay there again for as many times as I visit Rome.

Obrigado amigo!!!! We're so happy you enjoyed WikiHostel!!! ...as many times as you'll visit Rome, you'll be welcome here :)))) Good luck in Portugal! Um grande abraço de toda WikiFamily!

1st Jun 2018

Great property with amazing atmosphere. The place attracts a certain crowd and I had a great time chilling by the pool drinking local wine and eating local tagiole! Mickey is super sweet and loved the Sunday tour to the village. It's and different way to see Rome for sure...really off the beaten path which makes it special

Super happy you enjoyed the taste of Zagarolo !!! Our pool is waiting you back whenever you want!! Good luck for your travel!!!

×