Wiki Hostel & Green Village

Superb 791 Total Reviews
9.6
Superb 791 Total Reviews

2nd Nov 2018

Dom and the rest of the staff are all so friendly and inclusive. I was lucky enough to get a queen mattress in my dorm, a very comfortable nights sleep for sure! This hostel is located in a beautiful small town locked away with the locals, yet only a short (and cheap) train ride to the centre of Rome. I think it’s the perfect place to relax after a busy day in the city. The nightly activities/dinner parties are also super fun!

2nd Nov 2018

This hostel is one of the best hostels I've been to in Europe. The staff are very friendly. They picked us up from the station and were very nice. The hostel has different parties on different nights. The atmosphere is awesome. The rooms are very clean and well maintained with lockers for each and every person. The washrooms were also neat. The breakfast was also very good. They provide a free shuttle service to and from the hostel to Zagarolo station which is very convenient. I highly recommend

• a_aldendorf7512
  • USA, Female, 31-40
21st Oct 2018
6.9

Overall, I had a great stay. The staff were very friendly and accomadating. I greatly enjoyed the free shuttle to/from train station. I think it's wonderful the hostel participates in green environment. I found if you like to party this is your hostel, even though there is something for everyone. The nightly activities are fun and enjoyable. I'm an early riser and it would have been nice to have the lights on in command areas in the morning or option to turn on lights. Great staff.

18th Oct 2018

Amazing place. Must explore for a group

Thank you so much!!! We're glad you enjoyed your Wiki Experience!!! Good luck for your travel!

• bethheadland
  • Australia, Female, 18-24
13th Oct 2018

Awesome place with a pool, bar, sauna, Netflix etc., and super lovely staff. A bit difficult to get to from the city, but the shuttle bus from the station that runs until the last train made up for it. I was only there for a night but desperately wanted to extend

• Branagh
  • New Zealand, Couple, 25-30
11th Oct 2018

Wonderful and very accommodating staff It’s about a 30min train ride from Rome but they make it super easy to organise days in by dropping you off AND picking you up Sociable atmosphere even outside of peak season Provided a great change to the hustle and bustle of the city - was the highlight of our Rome stay! Our private room felt a little damp but it was no big deal for us 10/10 would recommend to anyone visiting Rome!

• toriwussow1183
  • USA, Female, 18-24
24th Sep 2018

This hostel was definitely a 10/10 place to stay. It was located in a small town and had a relaxing atmosphere. The staff were SUPER accommodating and overall just great people. The nightly events made the hostel a really unique and special place to stay and provided the opportunity to meet some of the other people staying in the hostel. I loved my stay, and if I ever have the chance, will certainly go back.

You are SUPER too !!! Thank you for the lovely feedback! We're glad you enjoyed our social atmosphere and the night events! And yes, come back come back.. we're already working on special surprises for the next season ;)

• caityamyj3683
  • Australia, Female, 25-30
23rd Sep 2018

Really cool place, nice to relax after a day in Rome being so crowded it's nice to come out to the country and relax. Staff are friendly and really welcoming. Great vibes everyone comes together at night to eat. And the local wines are incredible!!!

So happy you enjoyed our food & wine culture.. we love to eat together and share good moments :-P Thank you for the beautiful feedback!!

• thaily_bun2578
  • USA, Male, 18-24
22nd Sep 2018

This was my the highlight of my whole Europe trip. The atmosphere here is amazing! At first I was afraid about the distance but honestly, it’s not that bad. The people I met here was all amazing individuals. If I had more time in Europe i would stay here for a longer time. Definitely coming back here whenever I’m in Rome.

So definetely we wait you back once again to enjoy another Wiki Experience together! Thank you for your beautiful reviews! Hugs from the crew!

21st Sep 2018

One of my favorite hostels! The physical attributes of this place are amazing with a pool, gym, sauna, bar, slack line, and tons of common spaces. And the staff is so wonderful and makes you feel like you’re a part of the family. Add an extra day and work on the beautiful farm! And make sure you stay for pizza night and the Sunday farmers market! Also it’s super clean! I’d recommend exploring Rome before you get here though, I never wanted to leave!

High five for your wonderful feedback, we're so happy you enjoyed our green oasis and the activities we propose! Hope to see you again one day! Good luck for your travel, all the best from the WIkiFamily!

×